The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

just caught up with HSDK... wth his going on?
too much, they gotta finish up one of these battles 
laugh.gif

im not mad at HSDK at all. I was kind of waiting for something like this to happen so im happy about it/.

Im imagining if that shuffle for pron mags board game from d-frag was turned into an anime for some reason lol.

Funny enough, in terms of randomness you're not too far off :rofl:

It's a bit less ridiculous though since most episodes are actually grounded in scientific concepts.

Funny enough, in terms of randomness you're not too far off :rofl:

It's a bit less ridiculous though since most episodes are actually grounded in scientific concepts.
That's my favorite part of the series, aside from Dandy being Dandy of course. :lol:
I've actually had to look up some of the concepts they've mentioned in the series because I didn't know what they meant and/or i was interested in what they were about. :lol:

Hell, I just recently learned that the ED for the show has science in it. :lol:
More specifically, the "Everett" person the singer is referring to is actually Hugh Everett III, founder of the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. The gist of the hypothesis is that there is a very large, perhaps infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but did not, has occurred in the past of some other universe or universes.

This might explain why the episodes are so random and nothing that happens in one episode (like the zombie apocalypse) ever carries over to another episode, because it never happened in that universe in the first place. :lol:

I love me some science. :lol: :pimp:

So when does season two of attack on Titan come out?
So far, there is no confirmed season two in the works, but there are 2 films in the works that will retell the first season. The first film (which will cover the first 13 episodes) will be coming out in November 22nd, 2014 while the 2nd movie will come out sometime next year.

Damn. I don't want to read the manga. This is one of those animes where the anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the manga and it's not even close. Like hunter x hunter. I don't even wanna spoil the story

Damn. I don't want to read the manga. This is one of those animes where the anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the manga and it's not even close. Like hunter x hunter. I don't even wanna spoil the story
nah, they are pretty much the same. The only change so far was that in the manga, erens training with the other cadets was a flashback after the fall of trost stuff where he becomes a titan. It takes place first in the anime then we see them years later when eren first changes

Although the anime is way better looking than the manga (manga quality is laughable compared to the anime), The manga is much better imo. For one, the anime altered certain scenes and events for no reason (my only gripe about the anime :lol:). And I also think that the manga is in a much better place (story wise) than S1 of the anime.
Anti-Human Suppression Squad FTW. :pimp:

But when read the manga then watch the anime, the manga will always 'seem' better. When you do it vice versa you won't even wanna read :lol:

I actually started with the anime and then moved to the manga with that one.

The wait for the next episode had me fiending :lol:

Repped for that Hugh Everett III knowledge on the last page by the way 2sappy 2sappy . I will definitely be doing some more reading about the Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Physics later today :pimp:

Easily one of my favorite aspects of the show as well.

Last edited:
Just finished Attack on Titan's anime and finished the rest of the manga.

I need more :smh:

and yeah based on where the anime left off and where the manga is now, it's defitenly not enough for a full season unless you added some Bleach filler arc type stuff :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom