The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Madara a G to the end. :smokin Should have been the last boss not that harlot. He should have also kept the samurai armor. :pimp: easily the coldest character design in the manga.

Susuke was about to go for neck tho. Son is cold blooded.

I was not ready for Narutos speech to the thunder god.
I agree. It was stupid to get into the mother thing when madara was stylin on cats before he even got his real body back. Even if this is the end. That mother thing kind of stained this arc. Imo

I have full burst its boring by itself but this new naruto is a day 1 pick up for me even if I have to DL it. (I play on PC)

Madara should have definitely been the final boss.

Kishi was on a WTFOVERLOAD though.

I wonder what Sasuke is thinking this whole time though

Made everyone else in the story irrelevant. :smokin

Last edited:
Jays25, what episode # is that
I Dont watch the anime but I gotta see that scene.

(maybe i'll just youtube)

Jays25, what episode # is that
I Dont watch the anime but I gotta see that scene.

(maybe i'll just youtube)
Episode 322-- Uchiha Madara.

Also check out the latest episode, directed by the same dude

Episode 375-- Kakashi vs Obito.

Animation is both episodes is ******* stellar. Movie quality.

Orochimaru still lurkin right? I wonder if he have anything left up his sleeve 
nerd.gif

Solid chapter. I wonder if Kishi will go the time skip route in the next chapter.

Orochimaru still lurkin right? I wonder if he have anything left up his sleeve :nerd:
He seems to have turned over a new leaf, pun semi intended. But that guy is hard to truly trust. Especially seeing how quick he was to want to murk Jiraiya when injured in the cave. His snake like demeanor really fits with how cold blooded he is.

after looking at the game trailer,
am I missing something?????
was there filler episodes with Shisui that i missed because I dont watch the anime.?????

Am I the only who kind of feels Naruto has ran it's course now.. I have YEARS invested.
but power level wise, what would be the point of exceeding what they already have. on top of it just being re done....
what would a reboot/spinoff be? The exact same tyring to find ninja way that we've gotten with Naruto.
at the end. maybe a Uchiha rising up again and having to go through this same thing all over again. I'd rather not go through another 700 chapters of that.

Unless they pulled a One piece or something and took us a bit more in depth with other characters, (or even like the original Naruto did) instead of only focusing on 2 people. Maybe it can be good again.

compared to the original Naruto, nothing except a few events in shippudden has put me over the edge of excitement for any reason.

IMO they botched the Madara thing. I say this again, dude was bodying people before he even got any upgrades.
Told Kabuto straight up.. That's where you made your mistake thinking you upgraded anything I didn't already have.

and back to the feels conversation.
3 (that I can currently think about anime wise) that brought a tear to my eye.

3. between Luffy's face when Ace died or Robin's story.
2. Asuma's Death
1. FMAB Hughes Funeral.
That actually had me full out both eyes watered up. tear down the cheek.

after looking at the game trailer,
am I missing something?????
was there filler episodes with Shisui that i missed because I dont watch the anime.?????

No, Kishi was consulted for the game, and wrote in abilities for Shisui.

Am I the only who kind of feels Naruto has ran it's course now.. I have YEARS invested.
but power level wise, what would be the point of exceeding what they already have. on top of it just being re done....
what would a reboot/spinoff be? The exact same tyring to find ninja way that we've gotten with Naruto.
at the end. maybe a Uchiha rising up again and having to go through this same thing all over again. I'd rather not go through another 700 chapters of that.

Unless they pulled a One piece or something and took us a bit more in depth with other characters, (or even like the original Naruto did) instead of only focusing on 2 people. Maybe it can be good again.

compared to the original Naruto, nothing except a few events in shippudden has put me over the edge of excitement for any reason.

IMO they botched the Madara thing. I say this again, dude was bodying people before he even got any upgrades.
Told Kabuto straight up.. That's where you made your mistake thinking you upgraded anything I didn't already have.

and back to the feels conversation.
3 (that I can currently think about anime wise) that brought a tear to my eye.

3. between Luffy's face when Ace died or Robin's story.
2. Asuma's Death
1. FMAB Hughes Funeral.
That actually had me full out both eyes watered up. tear down the cheek.

Whew I hope they do exactly that go into depth on other very interesting characters or other villages it has so much potiental to continue I mean yeah its gonna end too but there's way too much left unsaid for now even after naruto becomes kage a continuation would be dope I wouldn't know what to expect but I just know I want to keep watching :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom