The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
are you guys talking about the manga or anime?

the manga

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the manga

HILARIOUS! Gilgamesh with the " I don't give a +@!+" look. I feel like he's going to have the best one-liners of the series. I'm glad they were able to incorporate characters from Fate/Stay Night like Rin immediately which makes the entire series flow much better. If Gilgamesh's personality is similar or exactly the same as in Fate/Stay Night, we're in for some funny ridiculousness from him.

HILARIOUS! Gilgamesh with the " I don't give a +@!+" look. I feel like he's going to have the best one-liners of the series. I'm glad they were able to incorporate characters from Fate/Stay Night like Rin immediately which makes the entire series flow much better. If Gilgamesh's personality is similar or exactly the same as in Fate/Stay Night, we're in for some funny ridiculousness from him.

I know I may be late on this but FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood was soooo
pimp.gif

Naruto and Bleach were good this week...but there has to be more than just defeating these fullbring dudes...they getting murked so easily.

Muu is a beast....I love getting into old characters from the past.

Mizukage summoned a clam...lets hope Muu summons an oyster.

I know I may be late on this but FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood was soooo
pimp.gif

Naruto and Bleach were good this week...but there has to be more than just defeating these fullbring dudes...they getting murked so easily.

Muu is a beast....I love getting into old characters from the past.

Mizukage summoned a clam...lets hope Muu summons an oyster.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai I didn't think I would even like it, but it's pretty funny

laugh.gif
at Air friends

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
new naruto opening

laugh.gif
roll.gif

the manga

i see i didnt start reading til the beginning of this year
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
new naruto opening

laugh.gif
roll.gif

the manga

i see i didnt start reading til the beginning of this year
tongue.gif

word...now that naruto can make like mini arms can he weave different jutsu's at the same time? That would be bause sauce.

word...now that naruto can make like mini arms can he weave different jutsu's at the same time? That would be bause sauce.

Fairy Tail, did the island really just disappear right before the dragon's roar hit the island
nerd.gif

Also will be interesting to see all the new clans out there since Fairy Tail isn't the top guild like before the time skip

Fairy Tail, did the island really just disappear right before the dragon's roar hit the island
nerd.gif

Also will be interesting to see all the new clans out there since Fairy Tail isn't the top guild like before the time skip

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone know of any nice cyberpunk films or shows?
Similar to Ghost in the Shell

Ergo Proxy is all I can think of right now

I love that show!

@omgitswes
You might want to check out Gundam 00.

Back
Top Bottom