The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've fallen off so bad, it seems that ever since I had to get a new sn.. I've been slacking on watching my anime because I haven't been able to post in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

I need to watch Unicorn, whats the deal? Have all of the episodes dropped?

I've fallen off so bad, it seems that ever since I had to get a new sn.. I've been slacking on watching my anime because I haven't been able to post in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif

Don't worry, we're here to help.
laugh.gif

They havent dropped all the episodes of GU yet. i think they still have 2 more to release. so thats another year.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

They havent dropped all the episodes of GU yet. i think they still have 2 more to release. so thats another year.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

That new Gundam series....
sick.gif

good or bad?
laugh.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
my bad if the image is to big but can someone aware me maybe im missing something im pretty sure hes supposed to be attacking them?
oh and why are they standing in circles..
laugh.gif

In one of the later pages they show him inside a cube shaped barrier of sorts. I'm guessing that they managed to isolate him from the mind control jutsu. and the circles idk.
laugh.gif

thats Dan, Tsunades ol boyfriend. he's inside the 4 violet flame barrier. same one that the 3rd hokage and orochimaru fought inside.
he has his free mind but is programmed to attack. the free mind is to mess with the alliance cause hes the homie.

and the circles is cause white zetsu can morph into anyone and theyve been having trouble not getting killed by zetsu clones.

[font=arial, sans-serif]if ur inside ur o[/font]wn circle ur a real person. if you try and leave it, ur treated as an enemy and killed

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

That new Gundam series....
sick.gif

good or bad?
laugh.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
my bad if the image is to big but can someone aware me maybe im missing something im pretty sure hes supposed to be attacking them?
oh and why are they standing in circles..
laugh.gif

In one of the later pages they show him inside a cube shaped barrier of sorts. I'm guessing that they managed to isolate him from the mind control jutsu. and the circles idk.
laugh.gif

thats Dan, Tsunades ol boyfriend. he's inside the 4 violet flame barrier. same one that the 3rd hokage and orochimaru fought inside.
he has his free mind but is programmed to attack. the free mind is to mess with the alliance cause hes the homie.

and the circles is cause white zetsu can morph into anyone and theyve been having trouble not getting killed by zetsu clones.

[font=arial, sans-serif]if ur inside ur o[/font]wn circle ur a real person. if you try and leave it, ur treated as an enemy and killed

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Indeed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

Has anyone posted about the rumors of that new Gundam series in 2012? 

http://www.moetron.com/wp...mo/images/PostHead.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-bottom: 10px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]New Gundam Series To Be Announced *UPDATE[/h1]
/www.moetron.com/wp-content/themes/illacrimo/images/PostHead2.gif);">http://www.moetron.com/wp...o/images/PostHead2.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
20110605_gundam01.jpg

According to Gundam.info, a new Gundam series will be revealed at a press conference held on June 13th at 1:30 PM (JST). The live event will be streamed on Bandai Channel Live.

[UPDATE 06.08.2011] – The new Gundam project has been revealed to be a kids TV series, entitled 「Gundam AGEã€

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Indeed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

Has anyone posted about the rumors of that new Gundam series in 2012? 

http://www.moetron.com/wp...mo/images/PostHead.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-bottom: 10px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]New Gundam Series To Be Announced *UPDATE[/h1]
/www.moetron.com/wp-content/themes/illacrimo/images/PostHead2.gif);">http://www.moetron.com/wp...o/images/PostHead2.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
20110605_gundam01.jpg

According to Gundam.info, a new Gundam series will be revealed at a press conference held on June 13th at 1:30 PM (JST). The live event will be streamed on Bandai Channel Live.

[UPDATE 06.08.2011] – The new Gundam project has been revealed to be a kids TV series, entitled 「Gundam AGEã€

Naruto is out.
Spoiler [+]
A lot of peoples speculation on the trumph card were right, and more people are going to start/keep believing in a certain theory.

Naruto is out.
Spoiler [+]
A lot of peoples speculation on the trumph card were right, and more people are going to start/keep believing in a certain theory.

Naruto!
Spoiler [+]
I feel like the Obito theories are going to recommence.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Though, would it be farfetch'd to think that Tobi is Madara's brother or is it completely confirmed he's gone?

Naruto!
Spoiler [+]
I feel like the Obito theories are going to recommence.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Though, would it be farfetch'd to think that Tobi is Madara's brother or is it completely confirmed he's gone?

I didn't see that coming in Naruto. but somehow I knew that that was the only person in that casket. 
laugh.gif

I guess that certain theory is going to sprout up again.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I didn't see that coming in Naruto. but somehow I knew that that was the only person in that casket. 
laugh.gif

I guess that certain theory is going to sprout up again.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Also...

Spoiler [+]
We waited MONTHS to see how Kakashi was going to go ham and all we get is like 3 panels of him just holding Zabuza's blade and Naruto stealing the show again?!?!?!!?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also...

Spoiler [+]
We waited MONTHS to see how Kakashi was going to go ham and all we get is like 3 panels of him just holding Zabuza's blade and Naruto stealing the show again?!?!?!!?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif