The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lol I need something like that for One Piece.

I've read like the last 3 chapters just because, but I really have no clue what's going on.

No way on Earth im reading all the way from the beginning or watching the episodes lol.

Would be like reading all the Harry Potter books.

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush
My Hitta, My Hitta
2799730_o.gif

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

One Piece is straight up the Game of Thrones of manga as far as amount of characters and plot complexity. Nobody can cliffs that.

Hinata is at the crib getting smanged by a Shadow Clone.
pimp.gif

So Borito....

Has Uzumaki blood AND Byakugan?

He'll also probably have to mantle the 4 tails as Jinchuurki when Naruto passes.

Boy is gonna be flames

Ya'll don't understand that Boruto and Sarada's kid will literally be the next Kaguya in terms of power

All of the bloodlines finally back in one place once again
pimp.gif

Lol I need something like that for One Piece.

I've read like the last 3 chapters just because, but I really have no clue what's going on.

No way on Earth im reading all the way from the beginning or watching the episodes lol.

Would be like reading all the Harry Potter books.
That would never work for One Piece, you'd still be confused. There's too many details that are just stuffed in there or don't become important until 50-100 chapters later. The world is massive Just go read it at your own pace. There's no need to catch up quick unless you want to talk about it, and people here will talk about whatever point you're at. 

You can read summaries on the Wikia, but they don't do the story justice and you still miss out on things that make the series great. 

Romcom Snafu
Jeez, the feels were everywhere this episode. Even I caught some. :lol: :smh:
I get the feeling that all 3 are gonna run for the student council, make it in, in some form or another and essentially turn the SC into their current club. :lol:

Wait so we're really just not gonna meet the Vasto Lordes?
at this point, what can they do? :lol:

I wanna at least see them come through, dap dudes up then be like "nah chill b. we're not fighting. That dude got mad eyes, I'm good".

Something. Show me what they look like. Kubo realizing he's created too many classes then taking the lazy way out and just being like "uhh... Surprise, Hallibel's a Vasto!" Is mad weak

Last edited:
^ Thats Dojinshi man. fan art. kakashi's face will remain the only mystery this series will have. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Thats Dojinshi man. fan art. kakashi's face will remain the only mystery this series will have. :lol:

It's not a doujinshi man :lol: it was confirmed as real by translators on the Naruto Forums.

Look up the Naruto Tokyo exhibition and the free manga that they give away to guests drawn by Kishi himself.

It's not a doujinshi man :lol: it was confirmed as real by translators on the Naruto Forums.

Look up the Naruto Tokyo exhibition and the free manga that they give away to guests drawn by Kishi himself.
Still fanfiction I say :lol:. There have been mangaka who have written fanfiction for their own series before, like for Sword Art Online for example. :nerd: Chapter 16.5....

on another note, I hope we get the Naruto Hiden light novels translated soon. I want to read those.

Last edited:
Since everyone was hyping bleach up like it was good again i binge read the last few chapters to find out this ish is still wet bologna

Naruto got the whole family matters soap opera thing going on so i'll let the chapters build before i start reading again

and how is naruto going to be busy if the whole world is peaceful

That Bleach review[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
This Boruto is quite interesting...
I'll make sure to keep up with this one..

Back
Top Bottom