The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Some potential spoilers I found for the latest naruto chap

Sarada is the main character of the gaiden. Yes!

Theres a guy in an akatsuki cloak who calls Sasuke the stain of the Uchiha Clan

Theres some weird looking kid with two sharingans who wants to kill Sasuke and can't forgive him for killing Itachi.

Sarada is not the family register for Sakura or Sasuke.... :wink:

Apparently Sasuke has fought one of them (the akatsuki or sharingan kid) in the forest during 700.

Sharingans are were gotten from Obito's collection (?) and imitation Uchiha was created (?)"

Kishi is just trolling now. Sarada isn't gonna be Sakuras daughter. He isn't the kind of writer who introduced that plot element and have it all be nothing

Last edited:
More people need to get up on

Is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeons

Don't let the name fool you. It reminds me of a one piece x log horizon ( not as silly as one piece and it's not a video game ).

I see the potential in the show four episodes in

I **** with it for the same reason you mentioned. Even if it doesn't meet its potential (I see this happening), it's a far better watch than the name would imply :lol:

romcom snafu
I think Hikki ****** up. :lol:
A Short term solution that will give rise to a long term problem down the road.

The long-term problem being that ol' girl clearly isn't built to be the student council president, I assume?

I figured that he knows **** might hit the fan and just decided to let that deal with itself when the time comes :lol:
yeah. He doesn't look at the bigger picture most of the time. He thinks he does but he just solves the general problem. The most obvious way of keeping their group together was to just move the club into the presidency room. They're still be doing the same stuff but with titles. But he could only focus on the small picture.

Also I don't think the girl being prez is the long term issue. More that the relationship with yukinon is really messed up. He didn't realize that maybe she did wanna be president and her sister while somewhat evil was pushing her to be better

But once again. This would t be an issue if the anime trope of characters not actually talking would go out the window. If the current president would've told Hiki what she did at the end of the episode much earlier this wouldn't be an issue

Last edited:
Knights of Sidonia S2
Now THAT is how you make a damn good cliffhanger. Great episode this week. :pimp:

Couldn't make it past episode 4 of season 1. Animation too fufu.
I like the animation myself honestly. It has that "old" feel to it while still being mostly modern. For some reason, Reboot and Code Llyoko come to mind. :lol:

I was rereading the Drum Island arc recently and I forgot how good it was, since I would usually just skip past it. The speeches were on point that arc, between Luffy's on the meaning of a pirate flag and Hililiuk's inherited will speech.

I was rereading the Drum Island arc recently and I forgot how good it was, since I would usually just skip past it. The speeches were on point that arc, between Luffy's on the meaning of a pirate flag and Hililiuk's inherited will speech.

Alabasta is my favorite. Doflamingo is a scumbag but Crocodile pissed me off the most. What he did to that country was just wrong and every time you thought he had been outsmarted he had a backup plan. Damn baroque works ****** were everywhere
mean.gif

Alabasta is my favorite. Doflamingo is a scumbag but Crocodile pissed me off the most. What he did to that country was just wrong and every time you thought he had been outsmarted he had a backup plan. Damn baroque works ****** were everywhere
mean.gif
I've been rereading the story since the first 700 chapters are in color. I'm on Alabasta now. I'm at the part where they just arrived at Rainbase. Crocodile is ruthless, drying up Mr. 3 and leaving him to get eaten by the Bananagators, but that was also where they show his habit of not properly finishing people off. Croc had his plan slow cooking for like 3 years too. My favorite Croc moment was when those dudes who drank that forbidden water come to fight him and he goes to the roof, laughs at them and is like "you're the definition of stupidity." Then lets them die without a chance to fight. 

Read Naruto 700+1

Got the feels seeing the old fanart of team 7. Feels like it ended so long ago :smh:

Sasuke smashed Karin?

I still have to watch the last movie

Last edited:
Fanart is really fun to look at.

I go to deviant art sometimes just to see some peoples work.

Whats the difference between fan art and other manga artist doing their portrayal of different mangas.. its nice to see

My man. :smokin Drum Island is definitely on point. Chopper ad Hiriluk's story hit me hard.

Tower of God
Baam stays disappointing me, always letting Rachel punk him. He's got all that power, but is mad soft. Now I see why Hwa Ryun stays disappointed. At the least get Hwa Ryun back, damn. He needs to break free from Rachel and find his own motivation to climb the tower and Koon needs to hurry up and have Rachel killed. This outcome of this chapter was the worst, but at least it was fast paced. 
Also, where is Rak? He probably would have thrown a spear thru Rachel then told Baam to stop being a baby turtle or something. 

PLEASE tell me this ***** raki is going to do something important in the future and not just cry every episode

^yeah, those are officially drawn and written by Kishi, they're promotional chapters given for free at these Naruto exhibits they're having. One is about Kakashi's face and the other is about Kiba's love kife after everyone booed up

They should have left it a mystery man. Shame. :smh: :lol:
It just dawned on me. That one filler episode where they imagine what Kakashi's face looks like is canon now cuz that was one of the faces they showed (kinda). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom