The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

ima be honest, i need a new anime or anime movie now that i'm on winter break. Something dark or with a good plot. Can we start posting our top ten anime series and top ten anime movies?

If you haven't already, You can watch Stein's Gate or Madoka for a good, dark storyline. You can even watch Tiger & Bunny for a good story that also has some humor in it.

Next week, Sasuke stops time, destroys all of the tailed beasts with his Chidori, and then he teams up with Naruto to end Tobi. 
Sasuke then flexes on Sakura by telling her she ain't down with the cliq and then flies off on Karins back. 

Next week, Sasuke stops time, destroys all of the tailed beasts with his Chidori, and then he teams up with Naruto to end Tobi. 
Sasuke then flexes on Sakura by telling her she ain't down with the cliq and then flies off on Karins back. 

Bakuman is out.
Hiramaru
pimp.gif

prediction for naruto:
kabuto goes after sasuke and somehow itachi will get to kabuto ending in itachi vs. sasuke (kabuto escapes)
finally itachi will convert sasuke to the good guys resulting in sasuke +naruto vs madara+tobi
i think bee 's gonna get captured
ultimately kabuto turns into orochimaru (final villain)

prediction for naruto:
kabuto goes after sasuke and somehow itachi will get to kabuto ending in itachi vs. sasuke (kabuto escapes)
finally itachi will convert sasuke to the good guys resulting in sasuke +naruto vs madara+tobi
i think bee 's gonna get captured
ultimately kabuto turns into orochimaru (final villain)

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm currently watching the last episode of Gundam 00 season 1.

The Meisters look done for.
bFvKc.gif

If so
Gundam 00 is such a great series! Season 2 is even better 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo i use to love gundam when i was little but when it stopped playing on cartoon network i forgot about a lot of it
laugh.gif

someone put a noob on
nerd.gif
Seed is way better... STRIKE FREEDOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm currently watching the last episode of Gundam 00 season 1.

The Meisters look done for.
bFvKc.gif

If so
Gundam 00 is such a great series! Season 2 is even better 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo i use to love gundam when i was little but when it stopped playing on cartoon network i forgot about a lot of it
laugh.gif

someone put a noob on
nerd.gif
Seed is way better... STRIKE FREEDOM!!!!!!

Naruto Anime fillers have been quite brutal...........

Fate/Zero on the other hand is the goods. Rider is getting up there possibly challenging Gilgamesh for favorite character, although Gilgamesh's pompous 1 liners are absolutely hilarious. I'm interested to find out who berserker is, anyone have any ideas?

Naruto Anime fillers have been quite brutal...........

Fate/Zero on the other hand is the goods. Rider is getting up there possibly challenging Gilgamesh for favorite character, although Gilgamesh's pompous 1 liners are absolutely hilarious. I'm interested to find out who berserker is, anyone have any ideas?

Originally Posted by ki3kz4me

Weekly Jump is on break this week.

MS hasn't said anything about a break this week so i'm just gonna hold out till at least tomorrow before i jump to conclusions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ki3kz4me

Weekly Jump is on break this week.

MS hasn't said anything about a break this week so i'm just gonna hold out till at least tomorrow before i jump to conclusions.
laugh.gif

Red Hawk Scans said last week there was no Jump this week, and I remember reading it somewhere else too

Red Hawk Scans said last week there was no Jump this week, and I remember reading it somewhere else too

How far behind is the Naruto animated series from the actual manga?

I want to pick up from where the Anime left off and start reading the Manga

How far behind is the Naruto animated series from the actual manga?

I want to pick up from where the Anime left off and start reading the Manga

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by reener

no naruto this week
nerd.gif
ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND THEY HOLDING OUT ON US?!

TELL ME YOU FORGOT A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yeah i forgot the question mark
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by reener

no naruto this week
nerd.gif
ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND THEY HOLDING OUT ON US?!

TELL ME YOU FORGOT A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yeah i forgot the question mark
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom