The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Are people still under the impression that Madara =/= Tobi?
My dude on #NTwitter suggests that in the manga, Tobi is
fighting Naruto, while Madara fights the Kages... The fight
sequencing is mind bottling.

Tobi Isn't madara though.
lol, here we go again
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smedroc wrote:
Ground King wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
yeah, what was up with the scene where 9 tails was destroying the city, it looked like it was still drawn on paper instead of cgi(or w/e they do to make it look like that)

the animation was fully effective in my opinion, it was not cheap at all....the manner in which it was drawn uses thick, protrude lines which signifies fear and chaos.....excellent decision by the artist...  was also drawn in a old-folk japanese style art to make it seem like a fairytale

Yeah spider got me wrong. 248 was epic production wise. I'm saying generally speaking 90% of the episodes look poor.

This why i prefer the the first Naruto arcs. Apart from being better storywise, the animation/production was on point for the vast majority of episodes.

why can't all of them look like Tiger and Bunny... now THAT anime was really nice looking

lol, here we go again
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smedroc wrote:
Ground King wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
yeah, what was up with the scene where 9 tails was destroying the city, it looked like it was still drawn on paper instead of cgi(or w/e they do to make it look like that)

the animation was fully effective in my opinion, it was not cheap at all....the manner in which it was drawn uses thick, protrude lines which signifies fear and chaos.....excellent decision by the artist...  was also drawn in a old-folk japanese style art to make it seem like a fairytale

Yeah spider got me wrong. 248 was epic production wise. I'm saying generally speaking 90% of the episodes look poor.

This why i prefer the the first Naruto arcs. Apart from being better storywise, the animation/production was on point for the vast majority of episodes.

why can't all of them look like Tiger and Bunny... now THAT anime was really nice looking

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

lol, here we go again
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean, Tobi said so himself. what more proof do you need?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

lol, here we go again
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean, Tobi said so himself. what more proof do you need?
laugh.gif

whoa whoa whoa!!!!
hold on there buddy
i NEVER got in those arguments
all i'm saying that this argument always was funny to me
i HAVE my own suspicions that i'll keep to myself
laugh.gif

whoa whoa whoa!!!!
hold on there buddy
i NEVER got in those arguments
all i'm saying that this argument always was funny to me
i HAVE my own suspicions that i'll keep to myself
laugh.gif

Can someone help me understand how Sasuke can be stronger than Madara? Sasuke had trouble defeating a sick and weakened Itachi, so I do not understand how he can now surpass Madara and possibly Naruto. Sure, he did receive Itachi's eyes but was that enough to make him the GOAT?

Can someone help me understand how Sasuke can be stronger than Madara? Sasuke had trouble defeating a sick and weakened Itachi, so I do not understand how he can now surpass Madara and possibly Naruto. Sure, he did receive Itachi's eyes but was that enough to make him the GOAT?

I know you guys are talking about Naruto at the moment but im somewhat new to anime and I was wondering if anyone know if Durarara!! will start up again?I know they kinda tied most loose ends up but I watched all 25 episodes in a days time and I can't believe it's over that show had me hooked and I'm left wanting more! Anyone know or think they'd ever pick the show back up again? Sorry if the question is stupid but to think I'll never see more of this show really sucks
frown.gif

I know you guys are talking about Naruto at the moment but im somewhat new to anime and I was wondering if anyone know if Durarara!! will start up again?I know they kinda tied most loose ends up but I watched all 25 episodes in a days time and I can't believe it's over that show had me hooked and I'm left wanting more! Anyone know or think they'd ever pick the show back up again? Sorry if the question is stupid but to think I'll never see more of this show really sucks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I know you guys are talking about Naruto at the moment but im somewhat new to anime and I was wondering if anyone know if Durarara!! will start up again?

I know they kinda tied most loose ends up but I watched all 25 episodes in a days time and I can't believe it's over that show had me hooked and I'm left wanting more! Anyone know or think they'd ever pick the show back up again? Sorry if the question is stupid but to think I'll never see more of this show really sucks
frown.gif

I'm thinking they might not do another season because I know with Baccano! there is more to be covered, but the series is finished, I'm not sure about Durarara because there is more stuff to be covered, but it could be the same case. you should prob find the light novels if you want more of the story. I know with both series I feel if they both kept going they would prob drag on, it was probably best to end the series where it ended.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I know you guys are talking about Naruto at the moment but im somewhat new to anime and I was wondering if anyone know if Durarara!! will start up again?

I know they kinda tied most loose ends up but I watched all 25 episodes in a days time and I can't believe it's over that show had me hooked and I'm left wanting more! Anyone know or think they'd ever pick the show back up again? Sorry if the question is stupid but to think I'll never see more of this show really sucks
frown.gif

I'm thinking they might not do another season because I know with Baccano! there is more to be covered, but the series is finished, I'm not sure about Durarara because there is more stuff to be covered, but it could be the same case. you should prob find the light novels if you want more of the story. I know with both series I feel if they both kept going they would prob drag on, it was probably best to end the series where it ended.

Episodes 248/249 of Naruto were amazing. I semi teared up at the end right before 4th Hokage did the seal on Naruto. Awesome Awesome stuff.

Episodes 248/249 of Naruto were amazing. I semi teared up at the end right before 4th Hokage did the seal on Naruto. Awesome Awesome stuff.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

This. I think Kishi really captured that true parental love through the animation/dialogue in those episodes..

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

This. I think Kishi really captured that true parental love through the animation/dialogue in those episodes..

Sad news Bros:
Dear MangaStream supporter,

It's with a heavy heart that I make the following announcement. MangaStream will no longer be releasing the following series:

- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece
- Hunter x Hunter
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Claymore
- D.Gray-man

VIZ Media has demanded that we end our scanlation work for all of the above. This comes despite our best efforts to pursuade fans into supporting official distributors by being the only group to actively prevent an archive from forming on their website through the removal of chapters that are older than a couple weeks. They've succeeded in little more than invoking inconvenience to the community as their digital magazine missed the mark; it runs several issues behind and only features 3 of the above series. So long as their product continues to be slow, awkward and inferior to something a ragtag group of nobodies can churn out in a few hours - fans will continue to look to scanlation groups and aggregators for their weekly fix.

The aggressive and escalating nature of their threats have forced our hand into removing the content. MangaStream will no longer be posting full scanlations for any of the aforementioned series, we will instead focus our efforts onto the series we do that are not licensed by VIZ Media (you can assume everything currently on our directory will be continued).

Our final message to our loyal JUMP audience will be this:
Thank you for supporting us over the past two years and making Mangastream your home away from home. It was a pleasure sharing our time with fans who were just as passionate and dedicated as we were.

Although MangaStream will no longer be hosting any of the Jump series, if it's something our fanbase is interested in, we're considering leveraging our connections to bring you accurate spoiler summaries for the Jump chapters as early as possible. We know this isn't much, but hope it can whet your appetite until the dozens of aggregators release the official Jump chapters on Wednesday.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sad news Bros:
Dear MangaStream supporter,

It's with a heavy heart that I make the following announcement. MangaStream will no longer be releasing the following series:

- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece
- Hunter x Hunter
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Claymore
- D.Gray-man

VIZ Media has demanded that we end our scanlation work for all of the above. This comes despite our best efforts to pursuade fans into supporting official distributors by being the only group to actively prevent an archive from forming on their website through the removal of chapters that are older than a couple weeks. They've succeeded in little more than invoking inconvenience to the community as their digital magazine missed the mark; it runs several issues behind and only features 3 of the above series. So long as their product continues to be slow, awkward and inferior to something a ragtag group of nobodies can churn out in a few hours - fans will continue to look to scanlation groups and aggregators for their weekly fix.

The aggressive and escalating nature of their threats have forced our hand into removing the content. MangaStream will no longer be posting full scanlations for any of the aforementioned series, we will instead focus our efforts onto the series we do that are not licensed by VIZ Media (you can assume everything currently on our directory will be continued).

Our final message to our loyal JUMP audience will be this:
Thank you for supporting us over the past two years and making Mangastream your home away from home. It was a pleasure sharing our time with fans who were just as passionate and dedicated as we were.

Although MangaStream will no longer be hosting any of the Jump series, if it's something our fanbase is interested in, we're considering leveraging our connections to bring you accurate spoiler summaries for the Jump chapters as early as possible. We know this isn't much, but hope it can whet your appetite until the dozens of aggregators release the official Jump chapters on Wednesday.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom