The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Tsunade is about to get an *!+ whoopin. My dude madara went straight for the heart and called her ugly and weak.
laugh.gif
He left out aged.....

Originally Posted by 2sappy

One Piece:
so thats the place where Akainu and Aokji fought their "decisive battle". I hope we get to see a flashback of the battle. to be able to do that to an island....
eek.gif
eek.gif
 same reaction. 

Originally Posted by 2sappy

One Piece:
so thats the place where Akainu and Aokji fought their "decisive battle". I hope we get to see a flashback of the battle. to be able to do that to an island....
eek.gif
eek.gif
 same reaction. 

i wish itachi used his yata mirror to block sauske instead wouldve been way cooler
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

what do you guys think is going to happen next with them?

i wish itachi used his yata mirror to block sauske instead wouldve been way cooler
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

what do you guys think is going to happen next with them?

Originally Posted by reener

Even when he's dead Itachi has Sasuke chasing him, too much swagggg
pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

even though sasuke is in god mode I feel like Itachi has something up his sleeve, giving him the advantage.

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

naruto-3106499.jpg

That look on his face when he was put back in his place was priceless 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

even though sasuke is in god mode I feel like Itachi has something up his sleeve, giving him the advantage.

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

naruto-3106499.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

naruto-3106499.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
all this
pimp.gif

sasuke will never come close to touching itachi even if he has a EMS

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

naruto-3106499.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
all this
pimp.gif

sasuke will never come close to touching itachi even if he has a EMS

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you were right. Itachi doesn't even care about Sasuke he continuously tells him "I have important stuff to do"

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you were right. Itachi doesn't even care about Sasuke he continuously tells him "I have important stuff to do"

bleach is just getting right into it eh?

itachi
pimp.gif
dude had that 'seek life elsewhere' attitude with sasuke
laugh.gif

bleach is just getting right into it eh?

itachi
pimp.gif
dude had that 'seek life elsewhere' attitude with sasuke
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom