The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I like how no ones is bringing up the Ten Tails. Only three things i care about right now is Tobi, Madara and Oro.

I don't know about the 10 tails. It's going to be a tough match but there is so much more mystery and suspense behind Tobi and Madara.

And well, Oro coming back is way more surprising than the 10 tails.

I think its because we all know that Naruto will end up beating the 10 tails so we aren't really focused on that

just found another manga that i enjoy:

ummmmmmmmmmm..... does anyone know how to change colors?
and no EMOCONS?!
I believe that there is an icon next to the size box that says text color. i believe it lets you go from this to this (I just tried it for the first time there, lol). You can do basic colors with it from what i can see you just have to change the text in the first bracket from blue to whatever color you want.

and the no emoticons thing is lame. :/

All I know if it really is the old heads of this threads know they have to kiss my ***....2sappy tell these boys.

because 10 tails is just another thing to where your like... here we go again another God-no-Jutsu being thrown around... either its going to happen or its not but we're worried about these plot holes

It can't be Obito.

Tobi fought Minato...Obito was a kid at that point, just like Kakashi.

It isn't Obito.

literally no reason for it to be obito. nowhere has it been written he's had a problem with konoha, it wouldn't the story in anyway and if it turns out to be true, than it will be a major letdown.

with that said, naruto needs to reveal this dude already...

Nobody's gonna stop Madara .
I mean he glitched the edo tensei , like dawggggggg
But yoo Sasuke's getting the Rinnegan , quote me now lol

Obito was a genin when he died, wasn't he?
roll.gif

If Kishi tries and pull off a obito=tobi I'm going to stop reading
alien.gif

Actually he brought back 2 Hokages and tried to bring the 4th back, but the 3rd stopped that during the chuunin exam.
My bad, I misread the earlier statement. i thought we were talking about Tobi/Kabuto bringing people back to life with Edo Tensei, not about Kishi writing them back into the series. my mistake. :lol:
And FYI, it was never specifically stated in the manga that the 4th coffin contained Minato. It wasn't even implied in the manga, only in the anime.

Edit:
i just realized that I have to return to ST to get some things from page 1 from the thread over there. :smh:

Edit 2:
god that site is so terrible to navigate. :x

Last edited:
Nobody's gonna stop Madara .
I mean he glitched the edo tensei , like dawggggggg
But yoo Sasuke's getting the Rinnegan , quote me now lol

If that happens I will give you all the credit in the world for that theory

I would be pissed if it did. .. also, if it was obitio but dont forget when we saw Tobi fight once it looked like his arm was either a fake arm or covered in some type of armor.. That would still piss me off though.

as far as that 3rd coffin, it makes plenty of sense if that was Madara and it couldn't of been the 4th hokage since he used that death sealing jutsu, just like 3rd did on the 1st and 2nd hokage

plus imagine if he had to fight 1st 2nd and madara Konoha would be doomed but Orochi looked like he was ready to destroy them right then and there

yea i been reading girls of the wild i like it
i hope he gets with the wushu girl, i like her the most out of the other ones, queen may end up liking him, and dal dal and boxer chick only want him cuz of the extra credit :lol:
man, my heart broke at the part where he said he would kill himself if it wasn't for his siblings :frown:

Last edited:
I just realized that the thread over there has 128 pages and this thread has 153. We gained pages. :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom