The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Wait, when did they say Kagari was still alive? I thought they really couldn't find his body because Sibyl was covering up killing him by saying he ran.
What I remember, they killed him with a Dominator in order to leave no trace of him.

wth... when? i JUST finished watching them, dude shot bad guy with gun then ran off
then 2 months later they said he's dead cuz they stopped looking for him
the last scene was someone ready a book, i think that someone is the ex cop...

i'm horrible with names... kagari is the ex cop right?
they showed him in a boat reading a book... right? :nerd:
Kagari was the dude who saw what the Sybil system really was.

He had the red hair. Kogami is the guy you're thinking of.

When they were in the car talking about the body they weren't able to find and that they stopped looking for him, they were referring to Kagari. :lol: Names are pretty similar now that I think about it.

wth... when? i JUST finished watching them, dude shot bad guy with gun then ran off
then 2 months later they said he's dead cuz they stopped looking for him
the last scene was someone ready a book, i think that someone is the ex cop...
Yeah, Kogami was the one reading the book in the end. Kagari was killed by the system to hide their secret.

Tamoko Markets season finale is this week anyone have a early predictions? :nerd:

Also really surprised i enjoyed this anime thought i'd give it a shot since i loved K-on! so much the first episode other then the great art was just so strange i was really thrown off but it was a surprise hit for me. Hoping for a season 2 now. :wow:

Last edited:
goodbye Sakurasou. you were a great show with so many feels... :pimp:
Misaki sempai though. :lol:

i think we'll see a season 2. 4 light novels which gives us like 12-15 eps i wouldn't see why not. This show was popular and just great imo

Misaki will be missed :lol:.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who really cannot get into One Piece?

I've given it numerous tries but it just never appeals to me.

*raises hand.

I've tried and tried, but I just can't.

Both the manga and anime just look OD goofy to me...:lol:

I use to think the same about One Piece, but the character and story development is far superior of the big three in my opinion. The humor is way better too, after I got over how childish it looked at first It was fine.

I have one but I haven't updated it in a long time. Too much to put on. :lol:
Yeah I made one like a year ago, but I only used to to keep tracking of animes I wanted to watch in future. Over last few weeks I've recently added in the ones I've watched(or can remember anyway)

I went ahead and made a group for people that use it wanna join, easy way to see what anime/manga others read and make recommendations in the future.
I'll just leave link and see if people end up joining or not. http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=36275

just finished watching the last ep of Girls und Panzer :wow: that's one way to beat that Maus :lol:
very very clever
i'll miss this show :frown:
hopefully there will be a season 2
does anyone here play World of Tanks? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah I made one like a year ago, but I only used to to keep tracking of animes I wanted to watch in future. Over last few weeks I've recently added in the ones I've watched(or can remember anyway)

I went ahead and made a group for people that use it wanna join, easy way to see what anime/manga others read and make recommendations in the future.
I'll just leave link and see if people end up joining or not. http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=36275
If I recall, there already is a NT club on that site but I will join yours anyway.
Now one day i got to set some time to actually update all of my lists. :lol:
does anyone here play World of Tanks? :nerd:
I've heard of it, but I already play too many games on different platforms. :lol:

If I recall, there already is a NT club on that site but I will join yours anyway.
Oh I see it now, I only searched Niketalk, the old one has a space in it. lol
Either way doesn't seem like creator of that one has used MAL in years, but I guess I"ll join his too since it has more members. Also made you an officer of mine since this is your thread.

I usually stay on Crunchyroll since i'm so used to the navigating. Is MAL that much better?

Last edited:
I usually stay on Crunchyroll since i'm so used to the navigating. Is MAL that much better?
MAL is just for listing anime/manga that you've watched/read, can't actually watch anythign on there like youc an with cruncyroll. Its useful for keeping track of what episode/chapter your on on multiple series, and comparing what you've watched with others.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
Why did Bai Cai have to go and do that?
Now her husband is gonna get a powerup. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom