The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

naruto is outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:wow: :wow: :wow: new found ******g respect for hashirama majorr resepect god dam
madara is a ******g dumb *** for leaving though he knows damb well he would get clapped by hashi i guess he would rather die sticking to his guns though :pimp:
**** tobirama :smh: hope madara set him up or something when he died

Last edited:
Naruto
Looks like all of this couldve been avoided if The 2nd Hokage wasnt such a **** to Madara

Interesting that The 2nd had Kagami, an Uchiha, as one of his students. He obviously never changed to accept The Uchiha. Wish we knew more about him (kagami)

Last edited:
Bleach getting interesting again.

Me personally, was way too late on One piece, and now am just gonna hold out until its finished. Catching up on 700 chapters of one manga would just prevent me from reading any others. After hearing how good it is, I just know there would be no way I could take it slowly.

Last edited:

Me personally, was way too late on One piece, and now am just gonna hold out until its finished. Catching up on 700 chapters of one manga would just prevent me from reading any others. After hearing how good it is, I just know there would be no way I could take it slowly.

I started reading (from the beginning) right before or after chapter 500 dropped. It was interesting enough for me to catch up. I didn't have a job then so it was easy as hell tho

I caught up to it in a month(around 400+ chapters). Had me hooked!

All 3 were good this week. 1st Hokage gets more and more respect every week.

Bleach
So that's a vizard, but it looks like Ichigo's hollow form. hmmm... :nerd:

Naruto
So it appears madara turned "evil" not because he wanted to, but because he felt betrayed in a sense. He let his brother down and his clan wouldn't listen to his allegations about Tobirama. So he fell into despair and made the plan to force everyone to live together in peace instead of letting that occur naturally. To think the entire course of history would have changed if Tobi was killed. Maybe Naruto would have actually been a manga about ramen. :lol:

Side note:
when they were talking about that slab, why did madara say an eye tech instead of the sharingan? did he know that you needed to use the other two eyes (byakugan & rinnengan) to see it fully?

One Piece
Luffy is hilarious. and Sanji is a fool for falling for Violet. :lol:
Cant wait to see the coliseum fight and whatever traps they set in it.

is that a vasto lorde or a vizard (because its hole is closed and its not partial to strong reiatsu like other hollows?)

is that a vasto lorde or a vizard (because its hole is closed and its not partial to strong reiatsu like other hollows?)
It might be a vasto lorde, but based on the fact that Aizen and them were keeping tabs on it, i'm leaning more towards a vizared.

Naruto
So it appears madara turned "evil" not because he wanted to, but because he felt betrayed in a sense. He let his brother down and his clan wouldn't listen to his allegations about Tobirama. So he fell into despair and made the plan to force everyone to live together in peace instead of letting that occur naturally. To think the entire course of history would have changed if Tobi was killed. Maybe Naruto would have actually been a manga about ramen. :lol:

Side note:
when they were talking about that slab, why did madara say an eye tech instead of the sharingan? did he know that you needed to use the other two eyes (byakugan & rinnengan) to see it fully?

I think he somehow knew about the need for the other eye techniques.

And what's up with Tobi's intense hatred of Madara :smh:

Last edited:
Dammit Tobirama...
F***boy ruined everything and Madara could see it from the start so he jumped ship

Last edited:
Regarding Tobirama and Obito
Do you think there's a reason Obito chose "Tobi" as his pseudonym? Short for Tobirama, the guy who ruins everything
laugh.gif

Or just Obito minus one eye/orb = Tobi like rowenarrow always said.

Regarding Tobirama and Obito

Do you think there's a reason Obito chose "Tobi" as his pseudonym? Short for Tobirama, the guy who ruins everything :lol:

Or just Obito minus one eye/orb = Tobi like rowenarrow always said.
I'm leaning more towards the first one. :lol:

lmao y u guys h8n on tobirama? it's clear that uchiha peasants r untrustworthy dogs nd would just bring the village down. u guys need 2recognize greatness lmao @ madara stoppin hashirama from killin himself since he knew tobirama would hav clapped his cheeks 5evr
Guys my friend only watches shounens with a crappy/flawed story with bad animation...how can I aware him on some decent anime?

lmao y u guys h8n on tobirama? it's clear that uchiha peasants r untrustworthy dogs nd would just bring the village down. u guys need 2recognize greatness lmao @ madara stoppin hashirama from killin himself since he knew tobirama would hav clapped his cheeks 5evr

Guys my friend only watches shounens with a crappy/flawed story with bad animation...how can I aware him on some decent anime?

fokinnnnnnnnn lol'ddddddddddd ur 1 cheeky kunt m8

People don't like One Piece? Damn. You are missing out. Oh well not everything is for everyone.

I'm watching/reading Bleach right now. I feel like a t0t41 n00b for being so far behind :rofl:

Episode 21/Volume 9-Chapter 70

I plan on watching One Piece after I catch up

Last edited:
People don't like One Piece? Damn. You are missing out. Oh well not everything is for everyone.

I'm watching/reading Bleach right now. I feel like a t0t41 n00b for being so far behind :rofl:

Episode 21/Volume 9-Chapter 70

I plan on watching One Piece after I catch up

I was reading Bleach. I got up to the part where he finds that fish ghost thing and I stopped.

Back
Top Bottom