The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm watching old Naruto and it's the episode in the tournament when Neji and Hinata fight. After hearing them say that the byakugan is stronger than the sharigan and now seeing what things are and what happened to Neji, all I can do is shake my head.

I'm watching old Naruto and it's the episode in the tournament when Neji and Hinata fight. After hearing them say that the byakugan is stronger than the sharigan and now seeing what things are and what happened to Neji, all I can do is shake my head.

In the early anime the Uchiha clan massacre was sort of but not really recent. Most Uchiha clan members were lucky to even unlock their Sharigan, and those that did rarely make it past the 2 tomoe.

You see dudes like Itachi, Madara, Obito, and Sasuke all outclass Byakugan users on epic proportions because those 4 really are in a class of their own.

Think about it this way, most Uchiha clan members not being able to access Sharigan and those that do staying on 2 tomoe

I just finished AnoHana, I'm not even gonna lie, I shed a tear during that last episode, **** hit me hard as hell :frown:

Nah legit New Era caps.

From what I gathered they are limited runs off for Japan

Found some on ebay though

Last edited:
Naruto is out.

I'm guessing Orbito is gonna get brought back to the good side at the last moment and just when everything is gonna end, Madara is gonna step in and take over his spot in a spectacular fashion.
That or Madara is gonna get murked. :lol:

Bleach is out too.
Is Hitsugaya finally dead? :lol:
And I hope Matsumoto doesn't kick the bucket. :frown:
Hmm, so what was the point of taking the bankais away from the captains if the quincies were gonna go SSJ2 on them as soon as the captains got them back? :lol:
And finally, Ichigo is gonna make his super OP SSJ4 debut, hopefully. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom