The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just started Hajime No Ippo Rising.
tumblr_inline_mnx2nqJFJs1qz4rgp.gif

at the

This season will be awesome!
I loved this season of Ippo. That David Eagle vs. Takamura fight... :wow: :pimp: :pimp:
Also, the ED this season was fantastic. :lol: :pimp:

And just like in the ED, this song is actually good to jog to. :lol:

I think I'll take a raincheck on the second season of Free! :lol:

I was mad at myself for watching when the first season ended.

what anime is this?

This is the anime I asked about a few days back, I asked if it was good or not.

It's called Fate / Night Zero I think.
I dont know if it's good or not but that AMV just made me really want to watch it now.

It looks to me like this video is spliced together with scenes from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay-Night. Both are great series.

Fate/Stay-Night was pretty bad imo

you'd be better off reading the VN to get the story since it's the sequel (prequel) to Fate/Zero, but it came before Zero, but it gets referenced throughout the series

or if you want it's getting rebooted for the fall season by the same production studio so expect it to be on par with Fate/Zero

Fate/Zero takes place before Fate/Stay-Night but Stay-Night was released before Zero and serves as the core series

The original adaption of Fate/Stay-Night was pretty mediocre, but Fate/Zero was done by a different studio who did MAJOR justice to the series (Ufotable) and Stay-Night was done by Studio DEEN, who pretty didn't know what to do with that story

Last edited:
^ I guess I was being a little too lenient on F/S-N. Truth be told, I never did finish that series. Made it only a few episodes in. :lol:
Fate/Zero was awesome though. When my boy Gil and Al got down, man oh man. :pimp:

lol your post was a bit confusing. so what should I watch first Fate Stay night or fate stay zero

is it a FMA B
FMA situation?
or 2 totallly different stories

lol your post was a bit confusing. so what should I watch first Fate Stay night or fate stay zero

is it a FMA B
FMA situation?
or 2 totallly different stories

sorry about that, after reading it over it confused me too :lol:

Stay-Night is the first of the series, but the anime adaption wasn't that great, it's getting rebooted in Spring by a better production company, I recommend reading the visual novel to get the story, but it's completely up to you

Zero is the prequel to Stay-Night but it's recommended you watch (or read) Stay Night before Zero since the story does get referenced and you'll be left with some confusion

sorry about that, after reading it over it confused me too :lol:

Stay-Night is the first of the series, but the anime adaption wasn't that great, it's getting rebooted in Spring by a better production company, I recommend reading the visual novel to get the story, but it's completely up to you

Zero is the prequel to Stay-Night but it's recommended you watch (or read) Stay Night before Zero since the story does get referenced and you'll be left with some confusion

ahh ok so it's not 100's of manga chapters to read then. ?
( i'd rather read first then)

Episodes 19-21 of GITS:SAO 2nd gig :wow:
teq30.gif
Yeah man. It skyrockets towards the end. I love it. :lol: :pimp:

How is ghost in the shell when compared to fma 2004?
Like I told lazy feet way back when, you really can't compare it to much else, especially FMA 2K4. they are completely different series. :lol:
GitS is definitely better than FMA 2K4 imo, and it's definitely up there with FMA:B, but I'm bias towards this series so you don't have to take my word for it. :lol:

If you don't mind a series that can get story heavy at times, I say you give it a go. You might be pleasantly surprised.
If you do check it out, keep this in mind: Project Sunset. :lol:

Ghost in the Shell is the perfect anime to have on in the background when doing other things. Adult Swim used to hook it up.

Back
Top Bottom