The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tokyo Ghoul off to a gory start. This one is probably gonna stay on my watch list. :lol:
And of course, Free! is there too... :lol:

For sure, first episode of Tokyo ghoul makes it look like it will be a dope series.

Is this fool Kirito really gonna shyly turn down the yambz after losing a hand over the broad? Smh at this anime, and smh at me for being late to a party to watch this bull ****.

Last edited:
Watched free the other day. *sigh* now I have to go find a pool and get my Michael phelps on

I was dyin at the muscle talent show tho

Watched a few episodes of Kill La Kill .. Plot is good thus far, but not sure if i'm a fan of the over the top art style.

SAO 2 doe :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo is Black Bullet getting another season because man they are rushing & trying to stuff everything into these 13 episodes lol
Never read the manga & light novels bit Ive read that alot of stuff was left out in the anime version. Show is ok but I can understand ppls gripes with it

bruh, the way things are escalating on TB:NW is so damn ridiculous 
sick.gif

FT was pretty good this week too, but, they gotta stop setting up these unwinable fights 
indifferent.gif

Kenichi out here flourishing, but, Kajima is proving to be worthy of the leader roll of yami. Dude got all types of seals and techs 
laugh.gif

there's ben like 7 new chapters of Ippo too the last week or so, look like its about to be a slugfest 

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
twisty face caught a ************* clip

Thanks for the recommendation 2sappy 2sappy
:pimp: :pimp:
When I first saw that, only one word popped into my head, Justice. :pimp:
I had the biggest grin on my face when that happened too. :lol:
RIP Hideo Kuze though. I liked his character. :smh:

hey lazy lazy , if you are interested in more Ghost in the Shell, I recommend you check out Ghost in the Shell: Arise. It's a 4 part OVA series that recently came out. It's a re imagining of the series, so it isn't related to any of the other ones. I just finished watching the first two parts and I got to say that it's pretty good so far. :lol:
I say give it a go if you are interested in some more material from some of the same people from the other series.

While I'm here, I have no shame in saying that I saw the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and I liked it. :lol:

I'll probably check it out after I watch the sac movie. Did you ever watch it?
Arise is from the same people who done SAC? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'll probably check it out after I watch the sac movie. Did you ever watch it?
Arise is from the same people who done SAC? :nerd:
You just reminded me to watch it. :lol:
I'll do it today and get back to you on it. :lol:
Arise has some of the same voice actors from SaC, is written by the guy who has done the Ghost in the Shell movies (the 1st one and Innocence), it's being directed by the same man who's done everything GitS related (as far as I know), and it's being produced by Studio IG, so Ito answer your question, i don't know. :lol:

While I'm here (again) I'll leave a little treat. The movie, [COLOR=#red]Lupin III vs. Detective Conan[/COLOR] is out subbed now. So if you're a fan of Lupin, Conan, both, or just want to watch something neat, by all means check it out. :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Sailor Moon Crystal[/COLOR] Episode 1

Man, that animation style, this is great, definitely worth the long wait

@2sappy
damn shame Kuze went out like that, great character and he was able to take down Batou fairly easy 
laugh.gif
I just started the SAC movie, seems interesting so far... interested to see how things run with my man Togusa in charge  

Last edited:
Can someone in here give me some anime to watch that something like Space Cowboy? I'm just getting into this stuff and I find it kind of interesting.

where are you guys watching SAO2?

im hoping they don't muck up this fight with Gray
the other fights looking good too.

I wonder how much zooro we're goign to get fighting pika also
ODA got like 6 fights going on at one time and all could be potentially awesome

Back
Top Bottom