The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

where are you guys watching SAO2?
KissAnime should have it up in 720p by now.
where are you guys watching SAO2?

im hoping they don't muck up this fight with Gray
the other fights looking good too.

I wonder how much zooro we're goign to get fighting pika also
ODA got like 6 fights going on at one time and all could be potentially awesome
Went up on Kissanime this afternoon.

I watch the first four episode of space and Dandy. It's alright but I'll give it another try because of the hype.

space dandy isn't for everyday but it doesn't suck. f you have no interest in an anime about an alien hunter who rarely hunts aliens and just does random things, well then yea you won't like it. it has a certain humor to it. Like in an episode, there was a space race. In the end, Dandy placed bombs on his ship to speed it up, but he ending up basting himself into a wormhole devoid of time and space and when he emerges 10,000 years later he's worshipped as a god

Last edited:
I watched the episode where the alien clone was on the ship. I knew how it was funny just couldn't bring myself to laugh.... Not sure if that makes sense.

I watched the episode where the alien clone was on the ship. I knew how it was funny just couldn't bring myself to laugh.... Not sure if that makes sense.

I get you. When I was watching it, I could understand what parts people would consider to be funny, but most of the time they didn't personally resonate with me. (Happens with American Dad too) Comes down to the fact that two people can take the exact same concept, and try to make something out of it, but one will be better than the other. I tend to love Space anime, but this one doesn't work for me. I find it to be fairly bland, but there are a few gems here and there. I wouldn't recommend it though.

[COLOR=#red]Akame Ga Kill![/COLOR] is a strong contender for AOTS just based off that first episode, seems like it's gonna be a great adaption

Just started hunter x hunter yesterday
Enjoy!
1401261918407_zps98af1c64.jpg~320x480

tumblr_lvb4zsKAEG1qaben4o6_500.gif

I started HxH not too long ago as well, but I can't get myself to catch up. I don't know if I can handle one episode every tuesday

Last edited:
Gotta love the details Togashi puts into every character. Even a minor character like Welfin made such a major difference.

[COLOR=#red]Akame Ga Kill![/COLOR] is a strong contender for AOTS just based off that first episode, seems like it's gonna be a great adaption

I kind of ruined it for myself by reading the first couple of chapters and then forgetting that I did that :smh: :lol:

I'm pretty sure that I stopped reading close to where this episode ended so the next few weeks should be where things really get interesting :pimp:

Space dandy had me dyin. Emo dandy :rofl:

" he carries around that helmet and I've never seen him put it on. "

Just finished it, and this episode was hilarious :lol:

Emo Dandy has it rough :rofl:

Last edited:
@2sappy

Just checked out the GITS: Arise Ghost pain

not a huge fan of the art style, but, the story is dope 
smokin.gif
. the young major 
pimp.gif

Watched the SAC movie last night, thought it was pretty good. Was a lot like the first season in a way.

First episode of Aldnoah Zero was alright, might pick it up for the whole season if the next couple of episodes are decent

Dont lie to me though sons, which one of yall been watching that new Sailor Moon? :lol:

Last edited:
First episode of Aldnoah Zero was alright, might pick it up for the whole season if the next couple of episodes are decent

Dont lie to me though sons, which one of yall been watching that new Sailor Moon?
laugh.gif
I'd rather just go back and watch the old sailor moon
laugh.gif

Dont lie to me though sons, which one of yall been watching that new Sailor Moon? :lol:

I've hyped for it since it first got announced :lol:

Anyone else watch Knights of Sidonia?

I had it in my backlog when it was airing but never started it since no one was simulcasting it

Netflix picked up the license and released it on Friday dubbed and subbed, man, I regret sleeping on it, this show is ******* DOPE :pimp:

I've hyped for it since it first got announced :lol:

Anyone else watch Knights of Sidonia?

I had it in my backlog when it was airing but never started it since no one was simulcasting it

Netflix picked up the license and released it on Friday dubbed and subbed, man, I regret sleeping on it, this show is ******* DOPE :pimp:
Sidonia was my favorite of last season but I still cant explain why. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom