The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

currently finishing up the alabasta arc now. I'm just determined to knock out all these episodes & get to the marinefold arc, since I've heard it's supposed to be the GOAT of anime arcs

yeah its wild. not my fav arc tho...in about 2 arc its about to turn up for you :D

Kakasha da Gawd.

Like I said, this was stupid but it makes sense within the plot.

Ya'll ****** just ain't read between the lines.

Several things. Toburama stated that the Sharingan is the result of an Uchiha's chakra messing around with the optic nerve.

Obito exists as nothing more than chakra and was able to exit the Pure World (afterlife).

Edo Tensei works on the same principles as Summoning Jutsu, which is a space-time jutsu. You simply summon the chakra ("soul") of an individual from the Pure World and bring it to the Impure World.

Obito's Kamui was stated to be superior to Tobirama and Minato's Hiraishin AND the summoning jutsu. Obito, as a being of pure chakra (a "spirit"), would have no problem temporarily leaving the Pure World if he has the strongest spacetime jutsu.

The idea of a peculiar or unusual chakra surviving death and entering a new vessel was already established with Hagoromo and his transmigrants. Obito said that this was temporary, and we can assume so because he is not Ashura or Indra.

Obito's chakra, which has shown to be exceedingly powerful and potent, entered Kakashi's body. There, it mingled with Kakashi's optic nerve and manifested his Sharingan. Remember that Obito has had Hashirama life force for like 20 years. Kakashi should have no stamina related problems for the duration.

Dumb, but it makes sense. Gotta read between them lines.

Honestly i didnt even care to think about all that but makes sense

And another thing. Sakura STILL alive. Someone saved her *** AGAIN.
Even if all that BS didn't happen it would still be a bad chapter cuz she lived through it.

lmao you stay hating her. hahaha

Naruto tho
1st half: Wtf is going on kamui lets you come back from the dead now 
mean.gif

2nd half: The action was mostly cool but wtf juubi cloud pops outta his attack and starts wildin? Also sasukes response to kakashi makes me think back to how they initially didnt trust him. Why would he be apprehensive (seems like it) now they have more help to take down kaguya? 
I'm pretty sure kishi just gave up on the whole kakashi cant regulate his chakra with sharingan angle. dude is in revenge/defense mode. unlimited chakra sharingan mastery boost!

I don't think sasuke distrusts kakashi. he's just confused like all of us who actually know what happened kind of are...
laugh.gif

also...

@hebgbz who dat in the avy son? she lookin like my future wife.

Last edited:

Naruto tho

1st half: Wtf is going on kamui lets you come back from the dead now :smh:  
2nd half: The action was mostly cool but wtf juubi cloud pops outta his attack and starts wildin? Also sasukes response to kakashi makes me think back to how they initially didnt trust him. Why would he be apprehensive (seems like it) now they have more help to take down kaguya? 

I'm pretty sure kishi just gave up on the whole kakashi cant regulate his chakra with sharingan angle. dude is in revenge/defense mode. unlimited chakra sharingan mastery boost!

I don't think sasuke distrusts kakashi. he's just confused like all of us who actually know what happened kind of are... :lol:

also...

@hebgbz
who dat in the avy son? she lookin like my future wife.

lauren london

Naruto is garbage. 

Mr. Potato head Kakashi use to me be one of my favorite's then in two chapters Kishi ruined him for me. 

Sheesh, haven't been here in a while :lol:

I was just about to post about Psycho-Pass being on Netflix now, it's the blu-ray version so it has the english dub and is in full 1080p

If you're wondering, yes, I highly recommend it, it's written by Gen Urobuchi and it's pretty damn great

also ToraDora's blu-ray version is on Crunchyroll now, so same deal, full 1080p, english dub as well

I haven't watched anything new in past 2 weeks because of work besides Sailor Moon and Jojo, so I REALLY need to play catch up :lol:

But the series I'm watching this season are

Aldnoah.Zero
SAO II
Jojo (Continuing from last season)
Sailor Moon
Persona 4 the Golden Animation
Akame Ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul
Terror in Resonance
Barakamon

Last edited:
my question about bleach is about shinji:

the last time we see shinji he is protecting soi fong's #2 against bazz b

bazz b then shows up to where ichigo is, but shinji is not with the shinigami that oppose the SR

so was shinji off-paneled?

Man I just watched the latest episode of naruto and remembered "why" rin died. That is the stupidest **** I've ever seen :smh: it's like kishimoto really just got to a certain part in naruto and was just like **** it :smh: like it makes no sense at all. Ok obito knows Kakashi ain't the reason rin died but he still mad reeking havoc for no reason :stoneface: this whole plot is trash

I'm about to stop reading that **** too

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Stardust Crusaders[/COLOR]
Man, Dio must be struggling if he's recruiting babies as stand users. :lol:

Man, I can't get enough of all the OP's and ED's for this series. I honestly can't choose one over the other is terms of my favorite, so I choose them all. :lol: :pimp:

To finish all this off, I might as well just ask since I'm such a huge nerd :lol:, Who's your favorite Jojo so far? As much as I like Jotaro, I got to go with my man Joseph. He's just too awesome.

While I'm here, AoT 60 is out now.
The plot thickens. I wonder if they are gonna get to Erwin in time to save him.

Back
Top Bottom