The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Right, like whose mans is this?

How you even disrespect akame like that comparing it to bottom of tha barrel garbage like gangsta?

:smh:

Last edited:
Why y'all hate gangsta but like akame ga overrated :x
I love gangsta but that anime came out too early they end on the latest arc which had barely started in the manga then the creator was in the hospital for a few months straight then the production company went out of business gangsta just has a string of bad luck I never finished akame I was gonna pick up the manga but I needa find the time

Finished Berserk yesterday. Guts did work as usual but gotta wait this spring to see what's next.

Finished Berserk yesterday. Guts did work as usual but gotta wait this spring to see what's next.
Read the manga. It's infinitely better than the anime. The anime leaves out whole plot arcs( the first 2 arcs of the black swordsman are left out to be exact) and the ones that are included ar chopped up

Last edited:
Thanks. Ripped for the info. I just wanna see Guts finally get the opportunity to hurt that beta boy griffith.

I was binging hard on one piece up until sky island. I definitely needed a break but I've tried to start again a couple of times but found myself closing the videos. where should I skip to?

Last edited:
i personally liked sky island, i still think Eneru was/is/could be one of the strongest villians if he learns haki, it's over!!!!

I was binging hard on one piece up until sky island. I definitely needed a break but I've tried to start again a couple of times but found myself closing the videos. where should I skip to?
Read it. Skypeia is when the pacing slows down to 1 chapter per episode, so just read through it, it will make it quicker and more more consumable.

^ yep his mantra is basically Observation Haki. Oda just hadn't come up with the concept of Haki at the time yet.

Man, Enel really was something else. Would love to see him show up again.

Diamond is Unbreakable

Kira did a solid job remixing the OP. It aint no End of the World, but its still solid. :lol: :pimp:

Glad some agree. Ifeel like in our debates years back people hated enel
I still don't buy the Enel hype, even if he did get armament haki. Although, he probably will come back to into the series since he found out about the original moon races.

I just started watching Naruto I'm watching the Chunin test episodes. Show is kinda dope so far, I don't have a favorite character yet

I still don't buy the Enel hype, even if he did get armament haki. Although, he probably will come back to into the series since he found out about the original moon races.
Enel and Skypeia feel like extreme manga filler to me, although I'm a fan of the character Enel is ridiculously one-dimensional and has no real purpose in the greater plot
I just started watching Naruto I'm watching the Chunin test episodes. Show is kinda dope so far, I don't have a favorite character yet
Gaara b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom