The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The anime?

If so, they've been doing it in ~24 episode (referred to as '2 cour') season increments and the last season ended late September. Season 4 starts in April.
ahhhh okay. damn lol

thank you

on another note picked up SAO again.. so far its aight
thinking of starting JoJo's lol

I dont wanna spam. But i just dropped my first AMV in years. literally 10 years or so lol. Its not full fledged cuz its more about the track/beat behind it from my team member.... but would appreciate it if anyone would check it out. ill throw it in spoiler so not to interrupt yall

ahhhh okay. damn lol

thank you

on another note picked up SAO again.. so far its aight
thinking of starting JoJo's lol

u talking about the new one? i watched the first episode and was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dont wanna spam. But i just dropped my first AMV in years. literally 10 years or so lol. Its not full fledged cuz its more about the track/beat behind it from my team member.... but would appreciate it if anyone would check it out. ill throw it in spoiler so not to interrupt yall

u talking about the new one? i watched the first episode and was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Was going to suppoft but then saw it was MHA...
Pass

Lol watched. Nice work

Get rid of that mha thumbnail tho

yeah the new SAO

its alright so far lol

Was going to suppoft but then saw it was MHA...
Pass

Lol watched. Nice work

Get rid of that mha thumbnail tho
baits for the clicking tbh. not a single mha clip in it lol. ive watched a couple eps of mha and it just seemed super goofy. but with the reputation is has i want to give it a proper chance and start at the beginning

Got this in the mail last night. You know I had to show love to my big homie :pimp:

Thing is huge (it came in an ikea sized box :lol:). Love the detail too.

3-A79-E4-A7-D6-C5-4-B56-BE79-3075-E1-DD2-F4-E.jpg

14-B98713-8259-42-CE-B965-B630-C8-A88-D6-C.jpg

I saw all these in Japan. I wanted to cop but i had under $30 banprestos didn't have enough baggage

I spent $160 on it shipped from crunchyroll. It’s a lot but it’s actually a lot cheaper than some of these other import sites. Most people spent over $200 for it.

There’s a Zoro up for preorder now that I want to get. Only negative is they make you pay upfront for it.

https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/roronoa-zoro-san-zen-se-kai-sa-maximum-p-o-p-figure-one-piece

f4d929b8-5455-41ab-ba67-3c812c12b813.jpg

yo OP has been building out the story for this current arc for a min. they better have some fire action and since this is wano, zorro better be utilized heavy. cuz it's been the opposite for a while now.

Just got into Seven Deadly Sins. Pretty good show.
escanor is the man. favorite sin.

i mainly come here to small talk AOT, and yes....yes. the sadness is amazing. i wish everyone in here kept up with it so we can post sadboiz theories
i fell off in the chapter 90s. need to get back into it. didn't fall off because it was trash, it was :pimp:, but i'm lazy or something idk lol. im sleepin i know. last thing i remember is the monkey titan was throwing rocks at the crew and almost got caught.

posted this in the inception thread but its crazy how much influence anime has and the amount of influence it has on western films that we consider to be "great". some are just blatant rip offs with no credits being given to the anime

just found out that Christopher Nolan pretty much copied so much of inception to a Japanese anime called "paprika"
anime movie looks crazy dope.

posted this in the inception thread but its crazy how much influence anime has and the amount of influence it has on western films that we consider to be "great". some are just blatant rip offs with no credits being given to the anime

just found out that Christopher Nolan pretty much copied so much of inception to a Japanese anime called "paprika"
anime movie looks crazy dope.

I own Paprika. It's a cool movie.

i fell off in the chapter 90s. need to get back into it. didn't fall off because it was trash, it was :pimp:, but i'm lazy or something idk lol. im sleepin i know. last thing i remember is the monkey titan was throwing rocks at the crew and almost got caught.

this is exactly what happened to me and exactly where i fell off lol. for me... it was just a lot. long waits for chapters and then theyre huge. i just stopped keeping up with it

Back
Top Bottom