The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anybody watch made in the abyss. Characters are drawn childishly, but the graphics are really good and the story seems good. Plus my fav thing- lots of creatures lol. Just watched episode 1. Seems pretty interesting

Anybody watch made in the abyss. Characters are drawn childishly, but the graphics are really good and the story seems good. Plus my fav thing- lots of creatures lol. Just watched episode 1. Seems pretty interesting
I saw it, and liked it. It gets a lot darker from the first episode and the story I found to be pretty interesting.

I always said, with Naruto they should've either gave us a story of pre naruto all 1st and 2nd hokage stuff. or went in to other villiages as a story.

Hopefully the admiral we haven't seen, Ryokugyu. Or they're sending whatever the new weapon that Vegapunk made that Fujitora said would make the warlords obsolete.

Man been seeing a lot of interesting ideas/theories related to sword, Vivi, alabasta, etc. after this past chapter

share with me my brother

share with me my brother

So I'll go through the ones I thought were most interesting.

Cobra was the one killed at the Reverie. With Cobra gone Vivi becomes the Queen. But Wapol knows about her connection with the Strawhats and we see him calling Morgans. So if that connection comes out they WG could revoke her royalty and make her a traitor. Which would mean the Marines and WG are occupying Alabasta, which could be the "it" Blackbeard wants to take. For similar reasons as why Crocodile wanted it, which is ponegliff and pluton. I don't think Blackbeard is talking about the Flame Flame fruit, b/c one he tried that already and I don't think Oda will retread that. Plus there's the potential animosity about Alabasta's ancestors not joining the celestial dragons to consider.

We know EMU also was interested in Vivi, so they may have had Cobra killed and then Sabo was framed for it. Or they targeted Vivi and Cobra died preventing it.

A good one on Sword. We know they're obviously a secret organization in the Marines, the question is how secret and their purpose. Are they only there to disrupt pirates or could they be a marine secret weapon against the WG. We know marines in the know dislike the overreach of the WG. This could be their counter-organization to try and keep them in check, hence the concern about CP-0 making moves in Wano. Also with Sword means that Kuzan could actually still be in the marines.

Or Sword could essentially be an insurgent marine branch, trying to take over and it's made up of marines that want reform because they don't like what the WG is does. So there's the official option and the unofficial option.

So I'll go through the ones I thought were most interesting.

Cobra was the one killed at the Reverie. With Cobra gone Vivi becomes the Queen. But Wapol knows about her connection with the Strawhats and we see him calling Morgans. So if that connection comes out they WG could revoke her royalty and make her a traitor. Which would mean the Marines and WG are occupying Alabasta, which could be the "it" Blackbeard wants to take. For similar reasons as why Crocodile wanted it, which is ponegliff and pluton. I don't think Blackbeard is talking about the Flame Flame fruit, b/c one he tried that already and I don't think Oda will retread that. Plus there's the potential animosity about Alabasta's ancestors not joining the celestial dragons to consider.

We know EMU also was interested in Vivi, so they may have had Cobra killed and then Sabo was framed for it. Or they targeted Vivi and Cobra died preventing it.

A good one on Sword. We know they're obviously a secret organization in the Marines, the question is how secret and their purpose. Are they only there to disrupt pirates or could they be a marine secret weapon against the WG. We know marines in the know dislike the overreach of the WG. This could be their counter-organization to try and keep them in check, hence the concern about CP-0 making moves in Wano. Also with Sword means that Kuzan could actually still be in the marines.

Or Sword could essentially be an insurgent marine branch, trying to take over and it's made up of marines that want reform because they don't like what the WG is does. So there's the official option and the unofficial option.
That sword theory is SO SICK. Would really make it hard to know who to root for with regard to Pirates vs. WG.

Escanor going off. The One about to become The Singularity. RIP Demon King.
We are witnessing the rise of The One True Sun. Let us burn his glorious image into our minds, for although the sun will set over the man called Escanor, he will always rise again in our hearts. Praise the Sun! \[T]/

But for real though, watch them plot armor his death flag away. :lol:

Would sword be like the dude from the one piece movie that had the mechanical arm

Depending on the shape it takes, but not as extreme as Z, if they're a marine reform organization. Z was trying to destroy the whole new world to wipe out pirates and didn't care about collateral damage of civilians or marines. I think if either of the theories are correct, it takes completely different shape. Especially since Oda was involved in making film Z he wouldn't want to use that as a template

Isnt it though?

****ing incredible. I assume you read the 21st Century Boys follow up right?

Friend :pimp:

I would highly recommend you read Monster next. If you're up to it, I recall it being almost as long as 20th Century Boys. Urasawa is a brilliant storyteller.

Yep def read the follow up as well.

Can't really say how amazing this all was and how it all come together at the end. Urasawa is amazing at drawing the characters at different ages as well.

I'm working up the energy to get into Monster next lol.

31BC27AA-5950-4BF3-ACFE-1BA41FF3720D.jpeg

:pimp:

Last edited:
Yep def read the follow up as well.

Can't really say how amazing this all was and how it all come together at the end. Urasawa is amazing at drawing the characters at different ages as well.

I'm working up the energy to get into Monster next lol.

Pluto is great as well. Was the first Urasawa piece I read.

I was at Coach and the denim jackets run ~$800. There is a light blue jacket you see here and a black version (with a black sherling collar).

What you don't see are the designs on the back. The light blue denim got naruto doing a rasengan on the back while the black one has itatchi on it surrounded by flames.

They also have t-shirts, sweaters, and a sling bag with a sharingan on it lol. It's a whole *** Naruto x Coach lineup
$800 Jesus :lol: guess I shouldn't be suprised but I'm out on that note lol

I'll look at the other pieces they drop though. Still been meaning to pick up some Naruto Bape pieces now that I think about it

Yall can go to a local shirt shop and have that stiched on clothing for a fraction
yea. brands suddenly embracing anime (and only the TOP ones like dbz -which is SO damn lazy- and naruto) is such an obvious moneygrab from culture vultures. and they charge thru the nose cuz they pasted gokus face on a gildan shirt or something. im good.

Back
Top Bottom