The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Attack on Titan is so fire, my first Anime I have ever watched, binging now :pimp:

Any recs to hit next if this is right up my lane?

Attack on Titan is so fire, my first Anime I have ever watched, binging now :pimp:

thats hard cause AOT is peak so mediocre animes that are popular wont be good (like JJK)

But check out Berserk 1997 anime next. thats peak x2.

its only 1 season/prologue but still worth the watch.

Gundam - Iron Blooded Orphans
Code Geass

I’m partial to mecha mixed with large scale conflicts and moral ambiguity.

If you want a “lighter” tone then Soul Eater and Durarara are two personal favorites. The former is great action and animation, the latter for very good storytelling.

Copium running out? 😏

New jjk today!

IMG_4593.jpeg

I started reading the chainsaw man manga.
Never really read a manga before besides akira.

Pretty good, cant wait to see it animated.

Last edited:
New OP chapter.
Luffy:
914916bd-b710-4984-bd39-a8ef1a2057c7_text.gif

That is why Zoro is my dude, MOFO called him out. Basically now you want to stop acting like a lil BIOTCH. The fact Sanji so casually took care of Evil Uusopp. Zoro won't one shot Rob Lucci but if he is fully healed this will be over quick fast and in a hurry.

danger style danger style this looks so good. you better respect oda.

bros job is to hate OP live and anime 💀
danger style danger style you cannot tell me this doesn’t look good

they butchered mihawk in the live action famb danger style danger style

bro ngl OP live action kinda disappointing me |l

IMG_4600.jpeg

yall sure oda did all the casting?
1693551155838.gif

Watched the first episode of one piece live action and it’s going how I suspected it would. It kinda feels like a fan made movie. everyone’s using their own voices but it still feels like something g Netflix dubbed. I’m going to try watching episode to in Japanese to see if it hits different.

Not as invested into One Piece but I hope everyone it who is enjoys atleast more than I enjoyed Cowboy Beebop live action

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the OP live action series. It's easy to follow and the action is good. They made a nice and concise version of the east blue saga with Oda approved changes. I hope this brings new people into the series and fandom because its great and theres a lot to watch/read for those who invest the time to do so.

Back
Top Bottom