The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ryokugyu defeated king and queen quick, but I don't think it'll be a problem for luffy.

itadori needs to get to goji but he's beat up I dunno if we'll se a domain expansion from him this season.

Last edited:
ryokugyu defeated king and queen quick, but I don't think it'll be a problem for luffy.

itadori needs to get to goji but he's beat up I dunno if we'll se a domain expansion from him this season.
I got some news to tell you!

IMG_5559.gif

I started One Piece about 18 months ago and I'm in the 700s (Dressrosa arc)now :lol: :smh:. It's become one of my favorite animes to be honest. Storytelling is A1.

I did the same. I started last year Aug and then caught up by like Feb. It was worth it. I wish I watched via One-Pace, to see it without filler and etc. However, it is indeed worth it.

Brief summary:

• Chapter title: "Kumachi"
  • Cover Story: Zoro is featured in it. It is a cover request, not a story
  • Ivankov and Kuma create a plan to escape God Valley by taking the Devil Fruit prizes from the slave hunt tournament and using them.
  • The Rocks pirates come to God Valley, and we see them (and Kaido lol). Garp is also sent there as well.
  • Elder Nyon (from Amazon Lily) is revealed to be a member of the Rocks Pirates
  • Among the prizes, there are Kaido's Devil fruit and Kuma's Devil Fruit. Ivankov and Kuma plan to take them to escape.
  • Big Mom arrives and confronts Ivankov. She takes the Devil Fruit Ivankov held (Kaido's). But Kuma manages to eat his Paw-Paw Fruit and meet Saturn.
  • We also see Roger's pirates, with Roger having the straw hat with him.
  • We don't see the whole God Valley Incident. We only see the different factions arriving, and skip to Sorbet Kingdom in which Kuma, Ivankov and Ginny escaped to
  • NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

danger style danger style this chapter just sounds like more story building. nothing big

Brief summary:

• Chapter title: "Kumachi"
  • Cover Story: Zoro is featured in it. It is a cover request, not a story
  • Ivankov and Kuma create a plan to escape God Valley by taking the Devil Fruit prizes from the slave hunt tournament and using them.
  • The Rocks pirates come to God Valley, and we see them (and Kaido lol). Garp is also sent there as well.
  • Elder Nyon (from Amazon Lily) is revealed to be a member of the Rocks Pirates
  • Among the prizes, there are Kaido's Devil fruit and Kuma's Devil Fruit. Ivankov and Kuma plan to take them to escape.
  • Big Mom arrives and confronts Ivankov. She takes the Devil Fruit Ivankov held (Kaido's). But Kuma manages to eat his Paw-Paw Fruit and meet Saturn.
  • We also see Roger's pirates, with Roger having the straw hat with him.
  • We don't see the whole God Valley Incident. We only see the different factions arriving, and skip to Sorbet Kingdom in which Kuma, Ivankov and Ginny escaped to
  • NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

danger style danger style this chapter just sounds like more story building. nothing big
It feels like we are not going to see the God Valley incident since Kuma left before it kicked off and this appears to be a flashback from his perspective. I wonder when and from who's perspective we are going to get the full flashback from.

It feels like we are not going to see the God Valley incident since Kuma left before it kicked off and this appears to be a flashback from his perspective. I wonder when and from who's perspective we are going to get the full flashback from.

after seeing how terrible the celestial dragons are, i might have to put roger on fraud watch for teaming up with the world government

after seeing how terrible the celestial dragons are, i might have to put roger on fraud watch for teaming up with the world government
He didn't team up with the WG though, he teamed up with Garp. My theory about what happened is that the Rocks Pirates showed up and started killing indiscriminately for fun / to get the Devil Fruits. The Celestial Dragons and the other higher ups forced Garp to fight and save them. Meanwhile, Rodger is probably fighting to save the slaves/other inhabitants of the island from being killed, so they both team up to take down the common threat. Garp comes out a hero, Rodgers a wanted man with a red haired adopted son, they both gain mutual respect for one another, and the incident is buried. At least I hope that's what hapens. :lol:

He didn't team up with the WG though, he teamed up with Garp. My theory about what happened is that the Rocks Pirates showed up and started killing indiscriminately for fun / to get the Devil Fruits. The Celestial Dragons and the other higher ups forced Garp to fight and save them. Meanwhile, Rodger is probably fighting to save the slaves/other inhabitants of the island from being killed, so they both team up to take down the common threat. Garp comes out a hero, Rodgers a wanted man with a red haired adopted son, they both gain mutual respect for one another, and the incident is buried. At least I hope that's what hapens. :lol:

Garp is defending the CD, who kill natives on an island for sport. if rocks was killing indiscriminately, there’s no difference between rocks and the world government.

roger’s is officially on fraud watch 🚨🚨🚨

You the animation for the last two OP episodes were sick! They didn't even have to go so hard for one of them.

Garp is defending the CD, who kill natives on an island for sport. if rocks was killing indiscriminately, there’s no difference between rocks and the world government.

roger’s is officially on fraud watch 🚨🚨🚨
Fraud watch for those that are hyped for being strong but don't have the feats. Whether you agree or disagree with what he did, he still has to be one of the top of the verse all time. Also like 2ssapy said. Rocks could have been there doing devious things and they teamed up on some the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Or it could be even simpler. Roger could have simply pulled up to fight Rocks and would have regardless of the WG being there. Remember Roger killed Squard's crew allegedly. Don't let the smile fool you. He ain't a sweetheart.

Oda is not playing around. Great chapter. The impatient fan in me wants all of GV right now but I kinda see what Oda is doing. Probably gonna get the entire incident pieced together through different character perspectives

Back
Top Bottom