The Official Answer (Iverson) Retro Thread

I hope they do em right. I knrow i aint the only cat that copped the dmx less 4s back in 05/06, damn those were wack

Originally Posted by f3DJam

I hope they do em right. I knrow i aint the only cat that copped the dmx less 4s back in 05/06, damn those were wack

Yeah. That sucked how they did them in TB colorways.

Yessir, i still have a pair of the answer 3's and you cant front on em. As far as comfort goes, i rate them #1 out of all of the shoes that ive tried onimo.
The answer II is super light, i remember back in the 4th quarter of 98 when RBK released them as a new model. I didnt really care for the design however once itried them on and walked around with them i wanted to buy them. Too young, no money, no job, still in jr.high at the time and of course pops said no lol.

I had the II's & IV's, I remember the first batch colorways of the IV's were like $140 or something.

Damn i get goosebump looking at the A.I on Kobe pics . It's like freshman year all over again.
pimp.gif
the III was my first A.I shoes and then when A.I avglike 35 ppg in the 2000-2001 season i went and cop the IV. Those were the days.
pimp.gif
Damn almost 10 years has passed
eek.gif

Damn everytime I think about that series it breaks my heart... I remember wildin' out when they won that first game... I really believed AI and the Sixerswere gonna beat the Lakers

I will definitely cop... Brings back too many good as well as sad memories but the good ones are priceless

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Damn everytime I think about that series it breaks my heart... I remember wildin' out when they won that first game... I really believed AI and the Sixers were gonna beat the Lakers

I will definitely cop... Brings back too many good as well as sad memories but the good ones are priceless
you and me both man....i was in my room screamin and jumpin around and my parents started yellin at me becuase they were sleeping

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Yeah. That sucked how they did them in TB colorways.

No, the colors were on point. What sucked was how they completely stripped the shoe of EVERYTHING that made the OG's so great. The dope illustration on theinsole. The 3M used for the piping and I3 logo. The cushioning. The garbage leather. Rbk usually comes correct on their retro's, but they did the IV'sHORRIBLY wrong.

317607497_o.jpg

I really wish they would retro these instead. But the finals edition IVs aren't too bad either especially with DMX

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Weren't Answer IV on Eastbay for like $50 bucks a year ago?

Actually, $59.99. Minus F&F 30% off= $41.25....... Enjoy the pics. Has to be 1 of my Top 3 Iverson styles/colorways IMO-

^ those on eastbay that retro'd didn't have any cushioning. Hopefully these defining moments ones will be legit

^didnt those come out already? Where? I need mens us size 10.5 immediately in those. Who knows where they are @?
I saw a pair on ebay and i should have purchased them but i didnt.

reebok-answer_4-black_white-1.jpg

reebok-team_answer_3_dmx-black-1.jpg

reebok-question_mid-white_navy_red-1.jpg

These were all released on Kickz.com
a european site. And they're pretty expensive, 140€ which is like 200$

My favorites were the answer I and IVs. I' pretty sure throughout late elementary, middle, and maybe early high school, I probably owned every A.I sig shoefrom the Questions to the Vs. Loved them all.

All these bring back memories for me

I'm gonna grab the III for ball, had the wht/blk joints when they came out

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom