The Official Answer (Iverson) Retro Thread

i been rock the dmx'less answer 1 retros all week
pimp.gif

i hope reebok does it big now that AI retired!

btw those 3s are looking on point, anyone know if they got dmx?

The Answer II has got to be retroed. He won his first scoring title, led the Sixers to an upset of the Orlando Magic (The Penny Era in Orlando ended inPhilly), and he was All-NBA 1st team for the first time.

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

need the release dates and more info/pics of the other pairs releasing

The III and IV is all we know right now. 6 more classic Iverson will be releasing. Make do with the pics that have been provided as of now. RBK does not havea launch date. Just like your beloved Nike Retro, when stores get them, they will sell them.

They should retro the VI and do it correctly with an actual cushioning system (some viz-DMX) instead of the crap EVA sole and that's it. That was where Igot disheartned with the line and Rbk in general, just such a blunder on that shoe

Originally Posted by dmxfury

They should retro the VI and do it correctly with an actual cushioning system (some viz-DMX) instead of the crap EVA sole and that's it. That was where I got disheartned with the line and Rbk in general, just such a blunder on that shoe

I assume you mean the IV, and I completely agree

I recall A.I. Ditching the Answer 6 mid season, because the performance was so terrible. He wore some I3 Playoff shoes.

Well yes on the DMX should be in the 4, but I do mean the 6. That shoe and the original drawings had so much potential compared to what was released. I wouldlike to see them get it right

a friend of mine who works at footlocker said they are gettin the questions soon.......dont quote me though

well my friend at kids footlocker just told me the questions are in now....the white and red pair.....so im assuming the other stores either got in theirshipments also or will soon

I'm going to update this thread today when I get home. Thank you all for contributing. I'm not an hardcore Iverson fan, but the player and his shoeline are worthy.

Man, Reebok is killing me lately, all these rereleases are so good I HAVE to get them. If the Fury drops, I'm going to lose my house

a mom and pop shop near me has a decent amount of OG Answer V in every colorway, im gonna stop by tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom