The Official Boxing Day Thread: All Deals in here!

gonna get a router, monitor, vid games, bluray movies.
I already got a Dell MINI and a monster FM transmitter with online boxing day deals.

SportingLife will be having that sale again on their North Face down jackets. 50% off. In-store for boxing day only

But remember, for the 50% off North Face, it's from 7-9 AM only

44c26f112a0290104cb41336e56a38151ecde41a.jpg

uhhh nike store at bloor/yonge had whole store 50% off, packs included. Only problem was sizes. I only check the 3/20's, and they only had size 8 =/!

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

uhhh nike store at bloor/yonge had whole store 50% off, packs included. Only problem was sizes. I only check the 3/20's, and they only had size 8 =/!
What picks did they have?

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Go early, if you dont want to be disappointed.
Got to Livestock and 6:30am and was one of the first couple of people there. After waiting 2 and a half hours in the cold, I was extremelydisappointed with the sales, and I left empty handed. The first and last time I will line up there.

Cant believe I missed out on the sale at Nike Store on Bloor
smh.gif
. Will it still go on tmrw
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

grin.gif

50% off? That's a first for me. I was in the area and Nike Bloor didn't cross my mind.
Probably one shot deal I suppose.

I was there, they had all packs pretty much and the jordan 1 hi supremes, not sure about sizes. I wasn't told of the 50% off by anybody there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Go early, if you dont want to be disappointed.
Got to Livestock and 6:30am and was one of the first couple of people there. After waiting 2 and a half hours in the cold, I was extremely disappointed with the sales, and I left empty handed. The first and last time I will line up there.
Which dude were you? I came at 6:30 as well.

lol in regards to the packs haha i think they had really limited sizes. but the whole store was 50% off, there were signs everywhere!
so mad about the 3/20's the one pack i actually wanted . gahh, i don't think the deal will still be on tomorrow anyhow, doesn't hurt to checkthough.

did anyone go to Over the Rainbow?

I wanted to go somewhere on Boxing day but I just stayed home. I don't really need anything right now :/

I'm going to try and avoid Boxing Day shopping in the future.

1+ hour to find a parking spot.

Lineups to get inside a store

Lineups to try something on

Lineups to pay

Lineups to grab a bite

Lineups in the Men's washroom to take a pi.ss

When you find some good looking jeans, they are 38 x 34. When you find a nice shirt it's XXL.

My experience was sickening today
sick.gif

laugh.gif

If you weren't out and about by at least 8am, you were going to have trouble finding sizes. Checkout lines were deep come noon.
Over The Rainbow was alright, didn't buy anything, but busy obviously. You can't get any better then denim sales there at this time of the year
Who was the dude in the Doom's at Sportinglife? Haha.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Lineups to pay

Lineups to grab a bite

When you find some good looking jeans, they are 38 x 34. When you find a nice shirt it's XXL.

sick.gif
Holla!

It sucks finding a nice pair of jeans and they're 32x30 or a nice sweater and it's a small...lol...I hear ya...I avoided most of the busy stores(except for goodfoot) and still came up with some great deals. I'm so steamed that I didn't hit up nike on bloor earlier...it was either there orgoodfoot and I picked GF....fukkin fukkery!

Stussy and Goodfoot were decent. I'm sticking to Queen St. next year. Stopped by Vaughn Mills and it was packed to the ****. Didn't even bother withSquare One.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Lineups to pay

Lineups to grab a bite

sick.gif
What time did you go though? Sounds like 9AM onwards to me.

and I only went to a boxing day sale once in my life...after that I was just like "F it , I'd rather buy something that I really want than just buy itbecause it's on "sale" "

and most stuff I buy is online now so ehh...

smh.gif
Yeah NIKE on Bloor from what I'm hearing had the best deals.

I heard this is what was being said all day at GoodFoot, just to get in.

"Yo is Q here"
"Yo can you call Q"
"Hi Q told me to just come in"
"Im Q's Boy"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom