nnamdi-Asomugha.jpg

Oakland+Raiders+v+Tennessee+Titans+89Cf5gsBVpcl.jpg

darren-mcfadden.jpg

russell.jpg

Go Raiders
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lets not stink up the joint like we usually do on national TV.
tired.gif

I expect the SD pass rush and defense overall to be back on par with Roids back causing havoc.

Big fan of Phil Rivers' swagger - kid plays with a chip on his shoulder and I love that.

D-Mac is in the building!!! If Oakland's smart they'll let that boy get loose, big play threat everytime he touches the football.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you are not allowed to make raider gameday threads.
lol
the raiders are going to los so badly, if the 9ers cant beat SD, oaklands gonna get blown out like 45-3 or something
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

lol
the raiders are going to los so badly, if the 9ers cant beat SD, oaklands gonna get blown out like 45-3 or something
roll.gif

good to see all the 49er fans in here. by the way your first team got beat by oakland in the preseason.

Offensively, we need a steady dose of McFadden and Zach Miller. But I'm nervous with Merriman back in SD's lineup... lord knows he'll make a fewtrips to BALCO during the week.

Nothing would make me happier than a victory on MNF.

lol
roll.gif

good to see all the 49er fans in here. by the way your first team got beat by oakland in the preseason.

say what?
I remember glen coffee (a 2nd string RB) tearing your garbage %+@ starting d line.

lol
roll.gif

say what?
I remember glen coffee (a 2nd string RB) tearing your garbage %+@ starting d line.

what was the score at halftime bro? your team sucks just as much as the raiders now go stay in your own thread.

Honestly, the Chargers are more than likely going to just decimate the Raiders, especially with Roids56 back anchoring that defense.

I just hope the Raiders at least put up a fight and make it a game. It's going to be good to see LT back on the field even though he's not the playerhe used to be. He does always have huge games against the Raiders so we'll see how he does come Monday Night.

I also read that Asomugha won't be playing that game? Any truth to that? I'd love to see the match ups between him and Chambers/DUI83.

[Chris Berman/] DAAAAAAAARAIDDDDDDDDAZZZZZZ [/Chris Berman]

Sorry I had to get it out of me
laugh.gif

Chargers 28, Raiders 6

Originally Posted by 92

%%@$ you
indifferent.gif

*Go 9ers & raiders
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, A real Raider's fan would never say that. In Yo Nostril was right, you are not allowed to make a Raider's gameday thread.

Edit: Raiders 21- San Diego 10

Originally Posted by 92

%%@$ you
indifferent.gif

*Go 9ers & raiders
pimp.gif

you change your sig in every team thread. stop clogging our threads with nonsense. you are what attracts the 49er homers in here bro.
laugh.gif

and KB8 nnamdi will be playing. he has bone chips in his hand and wont miss any time unless something has changed.

oh and the chargers should roll but they are a team that has played like garbage to start the season under norvell's tenure so who knows what will happen

Back
Top Bottom