The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I just got x31 headset and it's great! But it's making me more hooked into the game and now got a little headache lol.

are they just a headset to hear other dudes talk and talk back, or does it play the game sound too?? i was thinking bout coppin the $60 one, myabe for xmas.

u hear the game sound its really worth the $60. It very stable and very comfortable go cop one asap imo
turtlebeach.jpg

i got the P21 when i got my copy of MW2 ....i hear everything!!
laugh.gif

^ i only play ground war. that way, i can stay in the party with my friends. but yeah, i went 51-18. playing domination.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Shout out to the mini NBA 2k fantasy league team during the afternoon. That was a lot of fun even though we pretty much lost everytime.
laugh.gif

If any of you Nters want to add me my GT is Ritch1088

Word that was funny .. dude hood talk refused to kill or get killed .. started playing AC2 after

Originally Posted by doosta45

You playing on a tube tv or your cam that bad
sick.gif

obviously its not the tv
BB cam extra close to the TV. I sit about 3.5 feet away from my tv in my bedroom.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I started using the SCAR and haven't looked back
that's my gun of choice too, but damn if i aint been doing the business with the AUG.

Aye, DOOSTA! get at me today. I'm tryna roll with yall, i'm good for it.

Yeah get at me. I get off work at 230p and got orientation at 6-8 tonight at macys. So I'll either jump on before going to orientation or after I get off.Just send me a friend request, and I'll send you an invite when we all together.

Its funny, everybody want to get in the party but we be running out of room mad quick. It get so bad the system be kicking people out of the party.

Yes realmadrid is impeccable. That @*@! was ridiculous when he had us pinned down on that one map. Had us straight in the corner. Then he started droppingprecision airstrikes, herriers, chopper gunners, and the whole damn air force on us
laugh.gif
I couldn't even get to my stinger to shoot down their stuff
smh.gif

Its hella fun playing with ya
laugh.gif

lol you guys are hilarious, I don't even care when we're struggling. I just kept being placed on the other team cause we we're rolling with like 12people.
laugh.gif
When that guy said "what the hell is burr?"

I hopped in a game with s0lefunk earlier, we are on different teams.

Team Deathmatch on Estate, I went ape @+%! with a Harrier, wound up going 22-9. s0lefunk and me went back and forth killing each other, he's a good player.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I started using the SCAR and haven't looked back
that's my gun of choice too, but damn if i aint been doing the business with the AUG.

Aye, DOOSTA! get at me today. I'm tryna roll with yall, i'm good for it.
Aug with Grip and Silencer is filthy.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I hopped in a game with s0lefunk earlier, we are on different teams.

Team Deathmatch on Estate, I went ape @+%! with a Harrier, wound up going 22-9. s0lefunk and me went back and forth killing each other, he's a good player.
Good looks. Its weird because I was some straight %$!% in COD4 but now I usually lead my team in kills... and deaths
laugh.gif
. As much as I lovethe heartbeat sensor, that crap has got me killed so many times by somebody chillin above me
smh.gif

I'll be on around 11 tonight if anyone wants to play.

How do yall like 3rd person mode? Its kind of interesting

laugh.gif
I hopped in a FFA game like 2 minutes ago and as soon as I get in I heard "ENEMY NUKE IS COMING"

I got out of there quick as hell. Should have stayed to see it but I was just like how do you let someone get a nuke in FFA where the limit is 30 kills. Justterrible

I mostly play halo and did a switch over to MW2. Dumb question but camo is just for looks right?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yo im on now moneyguel i really want a NT match going
Im about to run with you. Ive been on some bad teams so far this evening and I'm in a pretty serious mood. I'm trying to get it in!

GT: HoVish

Back
Top Bottom