The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

288b8s9.jpg

Quick question, it may have been mentioned before but im not going through all these pages.

Even though i went right to playing online, can i still do Co-op online campaign?

I saw the option at first but skipped to go play deathmaches, now its not an option anymore. Ima be pissed if you cant do it if you skipped it right away.

Man do yall have the camera on deck when you feel a monumental match coming on? Lol.

Im glad ur back up and running Crank...you might wanna get those stickers off of it tho, M$ will blame anything for the hardware malfunction...

On my old Xbox 360 a few years ago they started flashing the ROD...

I called into MS and they walked me through some unplug-plug in crap....then it started working. Never had a problem after that.

just got back on XBL after being with out the net for about a year lol lets get it poppin GT bato37

ehh, never mind, my xbox bricked
laugh.gif
, oh well, about to head out and buy an arcade one, because my 3 year warranty just expired by a few months
indifferent.gif

whats the difference between the arcade and regular xbox? no hardrive and no shiny disk drive?

indifferent.gif
@ my aim today, I had to shut that off cause I was soooo off its not even funny.

A brief break should suffice.

"form comes and goes, pedigree remains." I treat it like basketball, once my shot dies after playing a bit, i know its time to go.

I've been playing like absolute garbage these past few days.
My KD dropped from 1.92 to 1.81
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Any NT game tonight though (nh)?
nerd.gif

Crank Lucas wrote:
ehh, never mind, my xbox bricked
laugh.gif
, oh well, about to head out and buy an arcade one, because my 3 year warranty just expired by a few months
indifferent.gif

whats the difference between the arcade and regular xbox? no hardrive and no shiny disk drive?
There's a way to permantely fix it yourself, look it up on youtube. Instead of wasting 200 on a whole newsystem. Or just look on Cragilist, I'm sure theres someone in your area who can do it for under $30

Man do yall have the camera on deck when you feel a monumental match coming on? Lol.

laugh.gif
, I always have my phone near my when I play so I just use that whenever I feel a goodscore coming on.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Quick question, it may have been mentioned before but im not going through all these pages.

Even though i went right to playing online, can i still do Co-op online campaign?

I saw the option at first but skipped to go play deathmaches, now its not an option anymore. Ima be pissed if you cant do it if you skipped it right away.

Back
Top Bottom