The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
@ my aim today, I had to shut that off cause I was soooo off its not even funny.

A brief break should suffice.

Thats what happend to me yesterday...

A whole week of good runs bogged down by a few horrible games

I use to try to play through it, but not anymore...

I cuts that !!*+ off

I'm gonna shower and take my trash out then I'm hoppin on some ground war...

xXcarn3asadaXx...hit me if you wanna play

Jehlers02 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Quick question, it may have been mentioned before but im not going through all these pages.

Even though i went right to playing online, can i still do Co-op online campaign?

I saw the option at first but skipped to go play deathmaches, now its not an option anymore. Ima be pissed if you cant do it if you skipped it right away.

There never was an option to play Co-op Campaign. You sure it wasn't Spec Ops?

Say ya'll boys add me. I finished campaign a couple days ago and finally got a good few hours online tonight. Game is too
pimp.gif

GT: ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Yep still playing like trash. I don't even know what it is
frown.gif

There's always gunna be people better then you people who play all day everyday.
True that. But I don't even know... like most of my deaths aren't even by people who are good. Just the people who find the best campingspots
mad.gif

I was planning to go to sleep early but I was in the zone.. 66-6 at that snow map (not derailed) and then 81-13 at Rundown.

^Man how the *%#% yall be gettin all them damn kills?!?! 81 bruh??? What game are you even playing that last long enough to get 81 kills? Half the time I berunnin around just LOOKIN for mu****as to shoot. Lol...gotta step my game up quick.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Predator - Harrier - Pave Low

5 is a relatively do-able number. I usually have the Harrier and the Pave Low going to work at the same time.

I managed to take "proof" too since NT loves that lol.. I just don't feel comfortable getting 11 straight every game for Chopper Gunner. PaveLow does work assuming it doesn't get shot down right away (Doosta shoots it down quick lol)

378341769.jpg

378341770.jpg

yo we hoping on tonite or what? GT bato37 ive only played like 5 maps im still learning them basicly but im down for a few hrs

Im down as soon as the Simpsons and Family Guy goes off...

Real Madrid, yet another example of Impeccable...

What were the other players saying when you finished? Lol. I mean damn, the closest person to you "only" had 27 kills, lol.

i be having the
tired.gif
x
frown.gif
combo on when realmadrid be on the other team. im like this is going to be a long game, filled with frustrations. i shoot down one ofhis aircrafts and this dude got another one on deck as soon as it goes down
indifferent.gif
make me want to turn off mw2 and listen to last.fm
laugh.gif

im hoping on now. doosta45

Question: do the kills from your killstreak reward contribute to getting your next killstreak or do you have to go out and kill people yourself?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom