The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Can someone confirm/deny that killstreak perks do not stack...

EX:

I hit heli gunner use it and get 14 kills after that and get the nuke? or do I have to get 25 legit kills to get the nuke?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Can someone confirm/deny that killstreak perks do not stack...

EX:

I hit heli gunner use it and get 14 kills after that and get the nuke? or do I have to get 25 legit kills to get the nuke?
Not only do they stack but my current killstreak load is care package-predator missle-harrier attack plane. If I get a chopper out of the carepackage I'll try and get all three and call all 3 at the same time.

I have been told to wait until the air space was clear once but there was so much going on I couldnt figure out why and my chopper came out 2-3 seconds lateranyway

edit- I read your ? wrong you can use killstreaks to get a higher one but if it comes out of the care package I dont think the kills count toward the higherkillstreak (I know for a fact that stolen killstreaks dont add to your killstreak total)

by the way you can be killed on the ground while in a chopper or plane you just respawn after your time is up

This game is gonna be great but i think there will be including myself a little dissapointed with it trying to be to good. There is just so much stuff you canhave at one time its gonna get a little overkill.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

hmmm theres some cheesy things goin on here
QFT whats all this about running over dead people to get their ammo and grenades I mean the ammo part helps alot but grenades too?
smh.gif

Is it too late to pre-order? everybody add me (especially if you b playin that hardcore search)... Gamertag is Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

anyone know if bestbuy will have plenty of copies on launch?
I expect they will have alot. Probably depends on the one you go to though

never understood people paying extra for a reserve copy, when you could just go best buy. They have plenty of copies. atleast in NYC that is

Friday can't come soon enough.

Spoiler [+]
Hood spots #+*!!

My-T.

i cant wait for this,and for the few true gamers like me,its gonna be competition to be in the top leader-boards,because as you can see a lot of people aregonna play. i need my spot up their like i have in WAW ( rank 320 in search in destroy,and 115 in score) look it up if you like ( o iiNfaReD x ) xbox 360. wellsince most of you might just play for fun ill stop bragging and lets hope this games a success ,and i will be doing my pub* beastness and GB.( 2k) well goodluck to you all...

I'm pretty sure it would be bad business for Best Buy not to have enough copies on hand, they usually have a table with its own register for big gamereleases that's what I remember they did when GTA4 came out

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

never understood people paying extra for a reserve copy, when you could just go best buy. They have plenty of copies. atleast in NYC that is
I reserved mine at game stop today and I didn't pay extra. Whatever you put down goes toward the price.

Dude said they 300+ reservations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

I reserved mine at game stop today and I didn't pay extra. Whatever you put down goes toward the price.

Dude said they 300+ reservations
laugh.gif
just in case they ran out at the stores

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Someone convince me to buy this game.
I just think it will be the same as WAW.
have you played Call of Duty 4? some people prefer WAW again its all preference, in my eyes and in my gaming experience I see COD alittle bit thesame because they all use the same engine but this game has alot of expectations behind it

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Someone convince me to buy this game.

I just think it will be the same as WAW.
fam, WAW is engineered by a TOTALLY DIFFERENT development company

Inifinity ward makes the good COD games, treyarch is a DUMP

you got it confused

Can anyone explain the same "engine" thing? and is this (MW2) the same as the previous editions still?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Can anyone explain the same "engine" thing? and is this (MW2) the same as the previous editions still?

no,its not the same,if you played waw and cod4 and knew the story mode or live,you would know the change because in waw it takes place back in world war II andusees guns from back then. and cod4 is in present time(modern guns,used today). and if you play like,waw has more/better perks to use,then cod4..and by perks imean,basically like fast reload,double tap,dead silence, alot more..so my point is,mw2 is so-pose to be better and with more perks to choose from,and a funergame for nubies to play,and the story line and guns is in present time. im getting sleepy,i dont know if it even made sense,but mw2 is deff ganna have achange..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

different companys working for the same name

its like comparing an official system controller to a madcatz controller
or the original terminator to terminator salvation

one is crap one is not, lol

Back
Top Bottom