The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Gettin that AA-12 early
pimp.gif
Thankgod the RPG doesnt unlock until damn near the last level. I always hated getting blasted by noobs running up and shooting at the ground anywhere around me.

Surprising IGN gave a 9.5, if that's a real score.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Friday can't come soon enough.

Spoiler [+]
Hood spots #+*!!

My-T.
hey ... you goin to the same place you got the madden? pm me your spot cuz i dunno if mine is gettin it ...

YO!

Shotguns are NOT considered primary weapons??!?! Instead, they're considered secondary weapons?!?!

How am I supposed to carry a shotgun and a glock18(also a secondary weapon) at the same time....

Originally Posted by derrty6232

YO!

Shotguns are NOT considered primary weapons??!?! Instead, they're considered secondary weapons?!?!

How am I supposed to carry a shotgun and a glock18(also a secondary weapon) at the same time....

Kill someone who is carrying a shotgun/glock18 (depending on which one you already have) and switch your primary weapon with that shotgun/glock18.

Cold blooded is one beasty perk

Basically it's just like a UAV jammer except you can still get detected on heartbeat sensors, where you would have to use up a spot on perk 3 to beundetectable.

Yeah I can do that, but I'd like to start out every round with a shotgun and glock18.

Originally Posted by inspectah derek

dude playing multi player. FAMAS = the new m16

Yeah I thought about it being way to easy to use, but close range it sucks and you'll get murked easily since it shoots slow, the m16 though,that thing is just too strong.

Everything looks good except some of the weapons. The highest ones to unlock are the oldest (AK47, UZI, 1887, RPG). Why is that?? How is the interventionM200 the weakest sniper rifle?!?! Its suppose to be the best one realistically (better that the 50.cal) and same goes with the assault rifles. AK is the lastto unlock is stupid.

Im a sniper, 50 Cal + bling (silencer and thermal) + stopping power + steady aim + AA-12 (heartbeat) + claymores
pimp.gif
, my problem in COD4 was using the barrett and having to rely on claymores whenmy location was spotted, but with the silencer and a shotgun to back me up
happy.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

damn u need to get to level 70 just to get the AK??????
you can't be serious
I've been watching these leaked vids for awhile looks like the AK is nerfed this time around. I barely see recoil when dudes use it. So maybethats why its last

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

WaW was tight. I'm not saying it was better than COD4 but it gets at least a 9 in my book.
QFT
This. It wasn't better than cod4 to me but it was a great game. funniest part of the game sniping a dude like a mile away in the story with apistol

There is very little relation between what levels you unlock weapons on and how good those weapons are. At least that's how it was in COD4. Wasn't theBarrett the last weapon you unlocked in COD4? But it was far from the best one, even in its own category.

is it just me or is Cold-Blooded Pro really overpowered? I guess we really gotta pay attention to what everyone is wearing to determine if they are enemiesnow.. I always relied on their names showing up, or just the magnet. I guess that adds to the realism though, good job IW

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

is it just me or is Cold-Blooded Pro really overpowered? I guess we really gotta pay attention to what everyone is wearing to determine if they are enemies now.. I always relied on their names showing up, or just the magnet. I guess that adds to the realism though, good job IW

....uhhhh have you ever played Hardcore? This is standard...

Back
Top Bottom