The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I had only previously played MW1 a few times online from my friends account before getting my own 360 with MW2. Usually I don't have much time to play andam not even Level 10 yet. My KD ratio is bad but I have managed to play well in some TDM and FFA matches. Some people truly have no life outside of the game.

i was high as a hell yesterday and i was thinking if infinity ward droped a zombie mode with all the mw 2 weapons with levels such as defend the warehouse fromzombie attacks and you could get a new attachment like a flashlight
thats a seller for me

Man I just got to level 60 with a day and 10 hours of playing time. And I thought I played too much.

Some people on my list have 4 days of playing.
eek.gif
3rd prestiges too.
eyes.gif

Dynamic X wrote:
Man I just got to level 60 with a day and 10 hours of playing time. And I thought I played too much.

eek.gif
3rd prestiges too.
eyes.gif

4 days is nothing, some dudes already have 12+ days.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Dynamic X wrote:

eek.gif
3rd prestiges too.
eyes.gif

DUCKTALES....

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Man, the top of the leaderboards is so annoying to look at.
sick.gif
smh.gif

What pathetic losers. I can't figure out what satisfaction they get out of having 32525349834896893296 kills on a 4534542.8 killing ratio.
thats what I'm sayin, no life @+@ @*##%$#$!*%!%

I dont even think ive racked up a full day of playing yet. I think maybe 22hrs or something. The only time i have to play is at night after i put my daughterto sleep and sometimes im just too tired and just go to sleep. Im at like leverl 34 rightn now.

Lets *$*@%%%@*%!# GOOOOOOOO! I got my first *$*@%%%@*%!# Nuke..

For lack of a better word... My "Swagg" is high as !%@% right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Lets *$*@%%%@*%!# GOOOOOOOO! I got my first *$*@%%%@*%!# Nuke..

For lack of a better word... My "Swagg" is high as !%@% right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wildin.

I dropped 3 over the first like month i had the game and now i dont even equip it anymore really... maybe because i dont mess with TDM and domination verymuch...

Isnt cold blooded pro supposed to make it so when people shoot you cross hairs dont showup? why do they still then.. hmmmmm

I stopped caring for the Nuke a long time ago

I get hella Chopper Gunners though, ima make the switch to the AC130 though because on maps with alot of buildings that !$%% is useless

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Cragmatic wrote:

Isnt cold blooded pro supposed to make it so when people shoot you cross hairs dont showup? why do they still then.. hmmmmm

What cross hairs?

No red cross hair or name when targeted... idk whats a red crosshair
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Cragmatic wrote:

What cross hairs?

No red cross hair or name when targeted... idk whats a red crosshair
roll.gif

I think it's when you target someone without looking down your sights. Your crosshairs turn red when you target an enemy.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

And for some reason, the models are used even more...

I noticed this earlier.

Yeah, don't think that patch did much
people began to use them again because someone found out how to make them powerful like they were before the patch

I gave up the models

I used them one time and they didnt feel the same. I'll stick with my RPG's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom