The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Been playing amazing today. The M4A1 is so
pimp.gif
only gun that I can do good with.

Wait until you unlock the ACR. If you can use it effectively the FAMS is a beast.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

eleet1 wrote:

What turtle beach headset is everyone using?

Got the x1

Yup.

And I've been on FIRE as of late. Called in ANOTHER nuke on Rundown (68-3
pimp.gif
) and got my K/D up to 1.00
i got the x31's and i too have been beasting on ffa. trying to get siterep pro to hear them footsteps better. i finally got my kdr to 1.01from my nephew dropping it to .86

Anyone else in here haven't called in a nuke yet?
laugh.gif

I've called in so much air support but not a nuke.
I've even called in more EMP's
smh.gif

I've never called in a nuke, got real close one time. a 25 kill streak is a lot IMO

the only time I've had nukes called on me is when someone is cheating with their buddy in free for all

do kills that your pave-low gets count toward our kill streak rewards because i just got 9 straight kills and my pavelow get me about 7 i have ac-130 unlockedat 11 kills and it never gave me anything and yes i didnt die and the pavelow wasnt from a care package

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

do kills that your pave-low gets count toward our kill streak rewards because i just got 9 straight kills and my pavelow get me about 7 i have ac-130 unlocked at 11 kills and it never gave me anything and yes i didnt die and the pavelow wasnt from a care package
I've gotten my 11&15 killstreaks with pavelow before. Was this the first time it happened?

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Been playing amazing today. The M4A1 is so
pimp.gif
only gun that I can do good with.

Wait until you unlock the ACR. If you can use it effectively the FAMS is a beast.
laugh.gif
I already prestiged man. But I dunno, I used to like theACR but it's WAY too weak. Yeah the FAMAS is ridiculous
laugh.gif

do kills that your pave-low gets count toward our kill streak rewards because i just got 9 straight kills and my pavelow get me about 7 i have ac-130 unlocked at 11 kills and it never gave me anything and yes i didnt die and the pavelow wasnt from a care package

You answered your own question.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Took a break from COD. Been playing GTA IV.
pimp.gif

Game still has that replay value.
LOL, Realtalk I've been playing GTAIV more than any other game this past weeks, It just never gets old
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, teamkilling in cops and crooks > MW2

and the number 1 thing is GTA race just too much fun
pimp.gif
, everything elseis trash besides those two though. I be actin a FOOL while playing every game, like people around me think im crazy lol, like today I was playing suicidebomber in gta race, just holding onto grenades and saying stuff like all glory to allah while doing it lol

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Took a break from COD. Been playing GTA IV.
pimp.gif

Game still has that replay value.
LOL, Realtalk I've been playing GTAIV more than any other game this past weeks, It just never gets old
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, teamkilling in cops and crooks > MW2

and the number 1 thing is GTA race just too much fun
pimp.gif
, everything else is trash besides those two though. I be actin a FOOL while playing every game, like people around me think im crazy lol, like today I was playing suicide bomber in gta race, just holding onto grenades and saying stuff like all glory to allah while doing it lol
Yo! What's good with that tourney, or is it dead?
nerd.gif

im gettin better. my kills are goin up but i die alot, does anyone have any advice on how i can get more kills less deaths?

Originally Posted by cjspida619

im gettin better. my kills are goin up but i die alot, does anyone have any advice on how i can get more kills less deaths?
I'm guessing you run around and try to get kills, well at least that's how I play and I get a lot of kills but a lot of deaths
laugh.gif

To answer your question though, I hate to say it but just camp. Although I despise of campers it really is the most effective way to play the game because themaps are so big. Or you could roll with a silenced AR w/ scavenger + cold blooded + ninja, dudes don't know what hit 'em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

I'm guessing you run around and try to get kills, well at least that's how I play and I get a lot of kills but a lot of deaths
laugh.gif

To answer your question though, I hate to say it but just camp. Although I despise of campers it really is the most effective way to play the game because the maps are so big. Or you could roll with a silenced AR w/ scavenger + cold blooded + ninja, dudes don't know what hit 'em
laugh.gif

lol ya i run a round alot i get bored sittin 1 spot for to long and dont see no 1 run by. but im gettin a lil better i guess i gotta start bein patient

and whats up wit gettin sliced from like 20 feet away
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

I've gotten my 11&15 killstreaks with pavelow before. Was this the first time it happened?

it was the first time i have used pavelow as one of my killstreak rewards, i thought it was weird and i was kind of pissed because i was on a 15-18 kill-streakwith only one reward i would have for shur have gotten a nuke with an ac-130

Switching from a SD 20 inch tv to a 46 inch hd tv has screwed me all up.

And the Pavelow thing is messed up. The kills don't count towards a killstreak for some reason. Possibly cost me a nuke also.

3rd Person Team Tactical is dope.
You get a lot of points and its easy to level up the perks and guns you dont normally use.

I got a Nuke with a Pavelow,
nerd.gif
. Although I tried the same thing at my friends house and itdidn't count towards my killstreak.
grin.gif

I got my 7th Nuke earlier though, FFA all day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by 430AM

The AK47 is so BROLIC... I know alot of people have issues with the recoil on it but from 50 ft. and closer this joint is money!!!
All you really need is the holographic scope on it and youre damn good.

I never really used the AK before but the ACR was failing me badly... The ACR is sick because of it's long distance capabilities and the fact that it has no recoil whatsoever but that #%%* is mad weak when it comes to face to face shootouts.
smh.gif
Dont desecrate an AK by putting a holo/red dot/ thermal/acog on it.
You rock the iron sights on that..
Silencer, FMJ, grenade launcher (
smh.gif
), and extended mags are the only attachments that are worthy of the AK.
AK with FMJ knocks everything down
WORD. But I hate red dot on most guns.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I got a Nuke with a Pavelow,
nerd.gif
. Although I tried the same thing at my friends house and it didn't count towards my killstreak.
grin.gif

I got my 7th Nuke earlier though, FFA all day.
pimp.gif

When the hell are they gonna fix that?

I used Pavelow the other day and it put in WORK but my chopper gunner never came up... i was something like 20-0 after the pavelow but never got the CG
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im working on a theory about the pavelow.
I was slaughtering the other team on invasion and had the loadout of Harrier, Pavelow, CG to maximize kills.
I get 9 kills without using my harriers and call in the pavelow and then immediately call in harriers.
I jag the placement and only get one kill before the big jet comes in and gets shot down.
BUT my pavelow finally gets there and gets one kill and that led to my CG.

Fast forward to the next map, Sub Base, my harriers miss everybody (
smh.gif
) and i get my next two kills then call in my pavelow.
It gets a few kill, no CG.

Another time i was using Predator, pavelow, EMP.
I call in my pavelow and then immediately stab a dude trying to snipe.
Pavelow does work, and i shoot 1 guy....i got my EMP.

So im thinking that if you call in the pavelow AND get a kill before your pavelow does, it continues the streak.
Ill test it in a minute when my girl gets her stank @*# off the game.

Btw dudes are sleeping on emergency air drop.
On non-tdm playlist you can get like 3 of these each match.
Nuke is mad overrated.
Give me predator, harrier, emergency air drop.
Dudes get mad when you drop 3 consecutive air strikes on em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by 430AM

The AK47 is so BROLIC... I know alot of people have issues with the recoil on it but from 50 ft. and closer this joint is money!!!
All you really need is the holographic scope on it and youre damn good.

I never really used the AK before but the ACR was failing me badly... The ACR is sick because of it's long distance capabilities and the fact that it has no recoil whatsoever but that #%%* is mad weak when it comes to face to face shootouts.
smh.gif
Dont desecrate an AK by putting a holo/red dot/ thermal/acog on it.
You rock the iron sights on that..
Silencer, FMJ, grenade launcher (
smh.gif
), and extended mags are the only attachments that are worthy of the AK.
AK with FMJ knocks everything down
Nah I hear you... I got bad eyesight though so I need the all the help I can get when it comes to aiming...
laugh.gif

can someone PLEASE tell me how do you make your killstreak continue so you can use it on another killstreak...

for instance... i can get a sentry gun at 5 kills... it'll kill 3-4 people... but i cant get my harrier at 7 kills..

how do i make it to where my killstreak can help me get to the next kill streak?

Back
Top Bottom