The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Yo I finally got a new XBox since I left my other one to my brother after I moved.

My New GT is DUBble visian

Feel free to add me. If you can remember tell me who you are on NT so I know who the hell you are...
laugh.gif

I pre ordered my Prestige Edition a while back. Any leaked pics of Prestige badges yet?
nerd.gif

Went in the back at work and seeing all the copies and not being able to get it yet... damn!

Ok, so I'm new to this game but plan on coppin. Any pointers I need off therip or is it going to take practice?

Went in the back at work and seeing all the copies and not being able to get it yet... damn!
where u work?

Ask around some spots in bk and Jamaica and everybody is telling me Thursday of Friday

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Ok, so I'm new to this game but plan on coppin. Any pointers I need off the rip or is it going to take practice?
Stay out of my cross-hairs and you will be fine

Ok, so I'm new to this game but plan on coppin. Any pointers I need off the rip or is it going to take practice?

You're going to need lots and lots of practice.

Takes practice

i recommend playing single player mode first, dont be a fool and jump into the MP (like i did SMH)

you will be fine

Originally Posted by bee easyy

You're going to need lots and lots of practice.
Make an account where you can use to learn the ins and outs of the game first. Basically a f!@#-around account.

I don't own WaW, and I haven't played MW in the longest time. I think I am going to play it a bit this week, to get back into the swing of things. Ican bet I'm really rusty, rather start off MW2 on the right foot.

Retailer GameStop says this will be the highest selling game in its history.

"This will absolutely be the highest selling game in GameStop history," he noted. "We know that because our pre-orders are so strong on thisgame."

Bartel gave some perspective on the pre-order sales, too, saying the demand at its store alone is larger than the initial worldwide sales of Call of Duty:World at War.

"Just to put it in perspective, if you took all the Call of Duty: World at War titles that were sold in the first month worldwide, we have more pre-ordersthan that number just for GameStop this time around," he added.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1041558p1.html

my boy got the game already
he mentioned this so far

"wow a level where you're a terrorist in an airport and you run around shooting civilians. a lot of them"
"theres a perk where 25 kill streak ends the game with a win."

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

AK-47 being unlocked last is reasonable. It's the most widely used assault rifle in the world
if its just like the cod4 joint, its still probably gonna be my favorite gun............just gonna have to wait forever to get it
indifferent.gif
its unlocked last because it has lower recoil than the one in MW

Alright im stayin outta this thread till the game comes out...way too many spoilers..some of ya could use the spoiler thing ya know..im
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and
eek.gif
eek.gif
..but mostly
mad.gif
... it seems like sum of u guys spoiled the beststuff...NUKES in multi player..seriously?.
pimp.gif
..3rd person TDM.
nerd.gif
...capt price dying?
ohwell.gif
..and playin as a terrorist in an airport???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
..but that is a little bit of a sensitive subject..smh at infinity ward..but u cansure as hell bet im pretty hyped about that mission..if it is true..My cousin is in the marines and he told me over the weekend that they gave out the game tothem for free..a couple weeks ago at that..he cant play multiplayer though..no internet or sumtin like that..he said the story mode is CRAZYY though...10 timesbetter than COD4 story mode..

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

my boy got the game already
he mentioned this so far

"wow a level where you're a terrorist in an airport and you run around shooting civilians. a lot of them"
"theres a perk where 25 kill streak ends the game with a win."

i've heard bout the 25 kill streak if you have it its a nuke where the game gives your team a auto Win

just reserved mines today ..

cant wait! this game hopefully is going to be epic but im expecting the multiplayer to play like trash for the first couple of weeks as most games do.

Back
Top Bottom