The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

is it just me or is Cold-Blooded Pro really overpowered? I guess we really gotta pay attention to what everyone is wearing to determine if they are enemies now.. I always relied on their names showing up, or just the magnet. I guess that adds to the realism though, good job IW

....uhhhh have you ever played Hardcore? This is standard...

Nah I rarely played Hardcore, probably 0.05% of my games were Hardcore.

With that said, that perk is now effectively bringing hardcore mode into normal game modes. Those two shouldn't mix. It'll be hardcore mode butwithout half HP. Just doesn't sound right to me. But I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by air234ever

any update for the nyc area ?
Thursday- Friday. I'm hyped too and wanna go looking for a spot today and tomorrow but I mean its only two days lol

is it just me or is Cold-Blooded Pro really overpowered? I guess we really gotta pay attention to what everyone is wearing to determine if they are enemies now.. I always relied on their names showing up, or just the magnet. I guess that adds to the realism though, good job IW

With that said, that perk is now effectively bringing hardcore mode into normal game modes. Those two shouldn't mix. It'll be hardcore mode but without half HP. Just doesn't sound right to me. But I'm all for it.

Yea pretty much... they should have just left UA Jammer. It did the job well enough.

With that said, that perk is now effectively bringing hardcore mode into normal game modes. Those two shouldn't mix. It'll be hardcore mode but without half HP. Just doesn't sound right to me. But I'm all for it.

Yea pretty much... they should have just left UA Jammer. It did the job well enough.

Team 8 checking in
pimp.gif

will i make a profit if i get 2-3 copies of the game cause im guessing it'll be sold out and most reservations are over???

^ Don't even bother, you aanna make 10-15$ on each game?

Every major retailer will have this game available for sale in store and on-line.

Amazon never sells out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by entourage24

will i make a profit if i get 2-3 copies of the game cause im guessing it'll be sold out and most reservations are over???
hahahahah this aint like shoes dummy... games now days will never sell out unless u live in the middle of no where and even those people can getit for retail to there house from amazon the day it comes out. lol

Team 8 checking in
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

So how would you get the Pro perks?

By getting kills using the "regular" perk. For example, getting a 150 kills with stopping power rewards you with stopping power pro.

thank god im done with all my midterms plus thanksgiving break plus l4d2 and assasins creed and it'll be a great 4 day break

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

So how would you get the Pro perks?

By getting kills using the "regular" perk. For example, getting a 150 kills with stopping power rewards you with stopping power pro.
Gotcha.

So essentially, instead of 16 perks to choose from, you'll have 32 perks to choose from after getting all the required kills for the reg perks.

Wow. This is madness.

Some of the perks seems a bit cheesy.

i was able to play the full game at my buddies place, and single player was bad#%@. even the though of specs ops is cool too, especially the last one you haveto do, having to kill 15 juggernaut in a oilrg place. i thugh we coukdn't beat it on veteran, but we made up a strategy to kill them, i need this game now!

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Everything looks good except some of the weapons. The highest ones to unlock are the oldest (AK47, UZI, 1887, RPG). Why is that?? How is the intervention M200 the weakest sniper rifle?!?! Its suppose to be the best one realistically (better that the 50.cal) and same goes with the assault rifles. AK is the last to unlock is stupid.

Im a sniper, 50 Cal + bling (silencer and thermal) + stopping power + steady aim + AA-12 (heartbeat) + claymores
pimp.gif
, my problem in COD4 was using the barrett and having to rely on claymores when my location was spotted, but with the silencer and a shotgun to back me up
happy.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

this man knows what he's talking about. ive been praying that they would add a silencer to snipers in mw1 but they never did. kept me fromusing the 50cal because my spot would always get blown.

Back
Top Bottom