The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

can someone explain something to me?

So yesterday (xbox 360) was playing HQs first and when i was looking throuhg peoples titles one guys said exactly this XY(F$@! YOU)Y and the letters xyy lookedexactly like the buttons on the xbox controller then after that i played domination and then saw another guy who had a title sort of the same that saidY(JAYY)Y.

My question is how do you get custom titles like that? I mean i know you can on Pc right on the MW website they have been allowing people to make customtitles, but it just looked cool to me and im just wondering how they got it. (They both were 10th prs if that matters?)

I don't think the emergency drops items are distributed properly; I see people getting way too many chopper gunners, ac130s, pavelows, and harriers all ina single drop.

Also, I don't think it's fair that a dropped item lasts just as long as a legit killstreak item.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

So yesterday (xbox 360) was playing HQs first and when i was looking throuhg peoples titles one guys said exactly this XY(F$@! YOU)Y and the letters xyy looked exactly like the buttons on the xbox controller then after that i played domination and then saw another guy who had a title sort of the same that said Y(JAYY)Y.

My question is how do you get custom titles like that? I mean i know you can on Pc right on the MW website they have been allowing people to make custom titles, but it just looked cool to me and im just wondering how they got it. (They both were 10th prs if that matters?)
i wanan know too but they are glitchers

Finished Spec Ops
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't think the emergency drops items are distributed properly; I see people getting way too many chopper gunners, ac130s, pavelows, and harriers all in a single drop.

Also, I don't think it's fair that a dropped item lasts just as long as a legit killstreak item.

hey that may not be fair but tell me this isnt fair for 3 games 2 in a row actually i had gotten 8/8 resupply and then other all counter uav.....

e-drops and care packages piss me off, twice today i threw my thing and i get killed, guess what i got ac130, got 3 care packages earlier and got 2 uavs and aammo resupply

i dont even eff with care packages, unless its something good. everything else i just post up and wait for a sucka thinking they slick to come pick it up. butwhy sometimes you can pick up a carepackage made quick, but other times it take forever to pick them up?

for all my NT'ers using M16... make sure to use holo over RDS. it has been proven to increase accuracy (bullets don't spread as much compared to RDS).

Originally Posted by doosta45

i dont even eff with care packages, unless its something good. everything else i just post up and wait for a sucka thinking they slick to come pick it up. but why sometimes you can pick up a carepackage made quick, but other times it take forever to pick them up?

if it ain't your own care package, it will be slow.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i dont even eff with care packages, unless its something good. everything else i just post up and wait for a sucka thinking they slick to come pick it up. but why sometimes you can pick up a carepackage made quick, but other times it take forever to pick them up?

It takes 2 seconds for you to pick it up, and 5 for anyone else.

the thing is i dont even us care packages anymore and i picked one up (predator) and got it mad quick. then i tried to get another one and took longer for meto pick it up. again it wasnt my care package and i was playing ffa.

i cant eff with rds/holo on the m16. just like with the ak47. some guns are just better without any attachments getting in your way

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't think the emergency drops items are distributed properly; I see people getting way too many chopper gunners, ac130s, pavelows, and harriers all in a single drop.

hey that may not be fair but tell me this isnt fair for 3 games 2 in a row actually i had gotten 8/8 resupply and then other all counter uav.....
You should let your teammates scoop up the ammo, uavs, and counter uavs.
It gives you a decent lil chunk of xp.
Sometimes i get a crappy e-drop but it doesnt matter cuz i can average about 2 or more a game in ground war.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

So yesterday (xbox 360) was playing HQs first and when i was looking throuhg peoples titles one guys said exactly this XY(F$@! YOU)Y and the letters xyy looked exactly like the buttons on the xbox controller then after that i played domination and then saw another guy who had a title sort of the same that said Y(JAYY)Y.

My question is how do you get custom titles like that? I mean i know you can on Pc right on the MW website they have been allowing people to make custom titles, but it just looked cool to me and im just wondering how they got it. (They both were 10th prs if that matters?)
i wanan know too but they are glitchers

tenth prestige allows you to makes custome titles. As for having the xbox buttons. It's a hack you do with a USB hookup. This guy explained it in a lobbybut I wasn't really interested so I didn't listen much. I'm sure if you google it, something will pop up.

recycledpaper wrote:
for all my NT'ers using M16... make sure to use holo over RDS. it has been proven to increase accuracy (bullets don't spread as much compared to RDS).

Eh, M16 is accurate enough, I hate the Holo/ACOG just because it's so bulky lookin' and it takes the
pimp.gif
off of some guns.Iron Sights ftw.
The AK-47 is a beast w/ FMJ though. I got the Fall quick as hell.

just mashed thru the single-player mode on hardened... it was piff. i had already played thru on regular at a homies house, but missed a grip of act 3... itwas dope to play thru the story front to finish. its a pretty throwed storyline, to say the least.

been playin online a bit the past few days, up to level 15 (i think). sometimes i do work in FFA, but a lot of times i fare better in TDM... im like JKIDD withthe assists. i added the BURR clan tag, so you can holla if you want. gamertag : JDZZL02

Yo, have any of you guys got in the new glitch game?

nerd.gif

Once you hit the sprint button you start running like superman
laugh.gif

have they figured out how to deal with all the hacking??

its totally killing the game... would get a hacker once every 2 games!
mad.gif

they should have the option to allow players in the game to vote and kick any one player... similar to the game likeleft for dead.

its getting so damn annoying... i would usually just find another server/ game if there is a hacker/

so...

i was just minding my own business, about to sign into live... and my controller dies. no biggie. so i go to hookup my controller adapter/charger (xboxstanding vertically)... and of course, while plugging into the back, i bumped into the console and made the disc skip.

as we all know... when the disc skips like this, there is a 75% chance your disc is trashed. i was not spared. FML. http://twitpic.com/xeaeu

i blame no one but myself, obviously. but i just cant understand how garbage the disc readers are in these joints. any spec of dust or slight movement of theconsole causes the reader to burn/scratch the disc. this has happened to me numerous times over the years. still gets me heated.

its probably happened to me like 5-6 times, with a few of the game discs left "unreadable" .... most recenty, MW2 and last year with Madden XX(special edition joint).

sucks.

/end vent

Back
Top Bottom