The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

its not necessary checking the scores, because there can always be those scrubs that are straight garbage. been in games where you think he was boosting, butdude was straight garbale. i just look for the same dude shooting each other. i usually just post up in the beginning, and see if they boosting, then go findem.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Who here snipes? Intervention + FMJ with Urban Camo FTW.
yes this is a good setup, except the camo I don't put any on. but now I have to work my way back up since I 2nd Prestiged.

Been wrecking cats lately. The stinger is a MUST on every class. I'm tellin' you dudes it's probably one of the most, if not the, most importantgun in the game. Once you take down all the aircraft support the enemy is nothing. I love shooting down harriers and UAV's. One time I even got a two forone
laugh.gif
I was
eek.gif
. I shot the harrier and the explosion of the harrier ended up blowing up thepavelow too, it was great.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Twistedb9

ur a douche for camping...i despise ur kind
If you're smart, there are ways to beat campers.
I don't even trip about campers anymore
laugh.gif

I mean most of them are stupid enough that they just stay in the same spot as the last time they killed you so you just pick 'em off.

Anyone use SitRep? I'm tryna get SitRep Pro. It makes you & your teammates footsteps silent to you, and enemy footsteps 4x as loud. So basically everyfootstep you hear is an enemy. I'm currently at 41/120 enemy claymore/C4/Tactical Insertion destructions to get the Pro version.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anyone use SitRep? I'm tryna get SitRep Pro. It makes you & your teammates footsteps silent to you, and enemy footsteps 4x as loud. So basically every footstep you hear is an enemy. I'm currently at 41/120 enemy claymore/C4/Tactical Insertion destructions to get the Pro version.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have fun, I used that perk for a good 2 or so weeks over my vacation and didn't even halfway to Pro

^^ depends what game modes u play. in teamdeath ur not gonna get alot of guys using claymores etc. but in demo and search u get alot

Originally Posted by Squalie413

^^ depends what game modes u play. in teamdeath ur not gonna get alot of guys using claymores etc. but in demo and search u get alot
and hardcore teamdeath match

i noticed if you lock on longer with the stinger you can take out a AC-130 with one hit and chopper gunner i have done it two nights in a row

If you guys want 2 just mess around, try riot shield, rpg, c4 with scavenger, danger & commando as perks

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anyone use SitRep? I'm tryna get SitRep Pro. It makes you & your teammates footsteps silent to you, and enemy footsteps 4x as loud. So basically every footstep you hear is an enemy. I'm currently at 41/120 enemy claymore/C4/Tactical Insertion destructions to get the Pro version.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ive been using siterep, and said eff it. same thing with fmj. i played like 5 maps and going got 4/40 on the challenges for the scar
laugh.gif
whatsthe point of the fmj? be able to shoot through walls and what not?

yo you trying to boost to get that site rep? hit me up gt=doosta45

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i noticed if you lock on longer with the stinger you can take out a AC-130 with one hit and chopper gunner i have done it two nights in a row
Can anyone else confirm??

This would be awesome.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I was in a FFA "Hacked" game....I forget which urban type map...%!! was like a ice rink.
I dominated though and took 1st. So whatever.

First time I didn't mute everyone's mic. Dudes either sound like 5 year olds or from the deep south.
I have a hard as hell time playing team games because I'm partially color blind, so green/red is a pain. Therefore I suck in team games.

Damn. That sucks man. So does green and red both look the same to you? If you played team hardcore you'd probably get cussed out a lot.

I play FFA 99% of the time. Yes they look the same to me, I cannot differentiate it quickly enough.

The dudes who camp in Wasteland are so funny. Like, you're spotted on a desk, I see you, you got me once, I'm coming through blasting since I got Ninjaas my perk.

If you want to camp to reload, get A kill or something because you've been running around crazily then that makes sense...but to ONLY do it is lame.

Back
Top Bottom