The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm about to just start playing COD 4, more fun at this point the way everything is being exploited in this game.

I don't even get killed by bullets anymore.
indifferent.gif

Havent played too much since my last day of pure rampage (5 Nukes in 2 days), this happened a week or two ago when I was just on a roll.

Add me and message me NT if you wanna go through a few games.

id rather them fix ALL the glitches/hacks than get new maps. mw2 isnt fun anymore, they should have done the demo like with cod4 to avoid all of this.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't even get killed by bullets anymore.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I know what you mean, that danger close +$%% is OD.. The other night Iwas playing against some dudes who had no0b tubes & thumpers w/ marathon running around and jumping in the air shooting them %%$@% all over the place
smh.gif
..mad annoying

I used One Man Army + Danger Close on Domination today went 59-6, Got a bunch ofdudes upset w/ the noobtubes.
laugh.gif

That is stupid........i watched the video just now and it makes me not even want to play the damn game anymore.....sick

from neo gaf

ME and my clan (SC) went into a game of HxC SnD, we found a group of tenth prestiges, we thought they were merely boosters, we were very wrong.

We knew something was wrong when they just waltzed out of their spawn in Highrise and let us kill them.
After we won that round, they said "AWW look at the level 1's" and we noticed...

Killing them made us LOSE xp.... we won the match cause they ended it.
Match Results: -899999453xp....

What the heck.....

I was 2nd prestige rank 50, now im 2nd rank 1. everyone else in my group is reset as well.
to add to the weirdness:

all of my guns, camos, challenges,attachments, killstreaks, all still set as I had them in my Custom slots.
BUT when i went to customize, they were all locked as if I didnt have them.

So we decided to go play a match, I can rank up and everything, its as if I never got to 2nd. Rank 50.

People Say pics or it didnt happen. heres 2 videos of the other clan members (Including myself) showing our loss:

SC ShadowTSI: http://www.youtube.com/user/SHADOWTSI

SC KINGCOBRA: http://www.youtube.com/user/kudude2

This Needs to be addressed, or else almot everyone will eventually have their stats reset.

for anyone who isn't into the whole cheating, and just plays normal....hit me up on PSN : RJ2496.

Yeah i dont see too much glitching on ps3. I saw a few people boosting though. Not much though.

I just wish they had better matchmaking.

Back
Top Bottom