The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Haven't played in a while, too busy tryna be Assassin's Creed II. I'm back on the horse today tho

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

2.20 Sole?
eek.gif
What prestige are you?

I'll be at 2.0 in a few more nights.
pimp.gif
Mighty enjoy level 70 for a change since I'm finishing up on 3rd prestige.
You get it in like that Mez???
laugh.gif

Mines been going down of late cause im on a HC S&D kick... was at 1.86 now im at 1.84... I usually go like 6-4 on S&D

yea i think its around there haven't checked in a week its around 2.15 to 2.20 . im level 28
laugh.gif
i don't play that much because i always get on the team with

the noobs and end up losing. playing S&D your K/D suffers a lot if you're not going 6-2 or 8-2

I feel like a lame for being re-addicted to GTA IV. Using cheat codes, doing all the side missions and %%!%.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I played 5 hours today of GTA IV. No multiplayer either.

I'm scared to go back to MW2.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

fraij....whats ya GT?
Sig... and youre already on my friends list
laugh.gif
Duh...smh @ myself.

I still play COD 4 once a week, much much harder but I find myself playing a lot better since I'm so used to MW 2.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I recently just found out why one man army is the best perk in the game...y'all need to stop sleeping on
continue...........

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I recently just found out why one man army is the best perk in the game...y'all need to stop sleeping on
continue...........

I use one man army with stopping power until I reach 3 kills...change class to one man army and hardline...one more kill predator missile...usually get one ortwo kills with it...then I usually get my harrier but before I call it in I switch classes to lightweight or whichever one it is for better airsupport...guaranteed 5-6 kills then I have my emergency air drop and take it from there...its almost like cheating
pimp.gif

i was doing some run and gunning today with marathon/lightweight/steady aim with the uzi's. i was basically running laps around the maps just gunning downdudes as i made my way around. only thing that sucked was that i ran out of bullets after i got the 4th/5th kill so i had to switch to the shotty. scavenger isone hell of a perk, i want to put it back but it will take the place of marathon and my speed will be gone.

had dudes upset when i switch to akimbo uzi's
laugh.gif

that one man army exploit is horrible.

that needs to change

noobtubes need to go out period, and some perks need to be watered down.

theres nothing i love more then shutting some kid up kid was all like "AH YEAH HIGHRISE this is my map, easy win if i dont win im goin to bed" i satthere threw on the ump lightweight marathon ninja pro class won with the record of 30-7 beat him by 10 kills, unmuted my mic "goto bed sucka"

also, could somebody tell me if im correct on that vid?

heres what i got from it

class:
ANY RIFLE w/ t00bz
one man army
danger close
whatever perk you like

5 7 11 kill streak?

I always come up with different ideas on how to use the perks and stuff on MW2 but forget when Im actually playing

Question: If I use one man army and run out of bullets.... will changing class re up my bullets and grenades? (keep on forgetting to test)

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I always come up with different ideas on how to use the perks and stuff on MW2 but forget when Im actually playing

Question: If I use one man army and run out of bullets.... will changing class re up my bullets and grenades? (keep on forgetting to test)
roll.gif
roll.gif

JUST SAW THE VID

I knew it was gonna work..... man I came up with this when I was blazed and it worked

good vid
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Tried it and i suck with the grenade launcher.

This. I never realized that noobtubing could be somewhat challenging, I kept shooting duds or overshooting the target
sick.gif

I'll keep it as a class though, I'm guessing its great for Groundwar.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Tried it and i suck with the grenade launcher.

This. I never realized that noobtubing could be somewhat challenging, I kept shooting duds or overshooting the target
sick.gif

I'll keep it as a class though, I'm guessing its great for Groundwar.

Don't shoot directly at the person..aim for a wall next to them or even the ground...and if you are close enough to shoot a dud you should be knifing himanyways

Back
Top Bottom