The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Just gave up my Fall M16 for prestige....yet again.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

Chopper Gunner > Pavelow > AC130
truth... i can never kill anything with the AC130

Seems to me a lot of people only fire the large round from the AC 130. The trick is to cycle through the 3 fire modes.

Probably had my best match so far today. Went 29-1 on TD in favela. ACR with Red Dot is nasty.

Edit:
Anybody have a good class that incorporates the P90? I usually run with Assualt Rifles as my default but I want to gain more experience points with otherweapons and complete other challenges.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

When was the last time you all actually died by a bullet?
I usually get killed by curving bullets. I run around a corner and somehow the bullet follows me and kills me like in Wanted.

They must have that Angelina Jolie gun.

I know exactly what you mean, it looks like you made it around a corner or hid behind a wall, and you still get hit.
laugh.gif

I think it has to do with lag from either you or whoever is shooting at you.

i must have some lag issues because that's been the norm for me since cod4....annoys the hell out of me. Of course, it does work the other way around.pretty much a
mad.gif
pimp.gif
type of scenario.

what is this prestige you guys talk of? im only a moderate player,had the game for 2 months and only logged 17 hours and im at level 35,dont really have thetime

and also when im in the pre game lobby what does ''your nat type'' means? it used to say open now it says moderate

Originally Posted by FedExciter

what is this prestige you guys talk of? im only a moderate player,had the game for 2 months and only logged 17 hours and im at level 35,dont really have the time

and also when im in the pre game lobby what does ''your nat type'' means? it used to say open now it says moderate

Prestige enables you to get an extra class. You prestige when you get to level 70. Its your choice, but if you do prestige, I think you lose some weaponunlockables. I havent prestiged yet, so dont quote me on that. Once you prestige, you go back to level 1 and level back up.

Man how am i suppose to use the chopper gunner. Ive tried it twice and i literally got 0 kills with it both times
laugh.gif
. Kind of embarrassing.

pros- more titles emblems and challenges and that awesome new LOGO! smh.

cons- all weapon attachments go away, have to start from scratch.

it's great if you want something new with the game, it keeps it fresh and gives you something to work for. and it enables you to discover other weapon/perkcombos that you would never use before.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

When was the last time you all actually died by a bullet?
I usually get killed by curving bullets. I run around a corner and somehow the bullet follows me and kills me like in Wanted.

They must have that Angelina Jolie gun.

I know exactly what you mean, it looks like you made it around a corner or hid behind a wall, and you still get hit.
laugh.gif

I think it has to do with lag from either you or whoever is shooting at you.

i must have some lag issues because that's been the norm for me since cod4....annoys the hell out of me. Of course, it does work the other way around. pretty much a
mad.gif
pimp.gif
type of scenario.
Im almost 100% positive it isnt lag and its just how the game works because this happens to me ALL THE TIME, you swear you made it behind a whilebut then your dead

I think the shots get to you but they dont register right away, thats why

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Man how am i suppose to use the chopper gunner. Ive tried it twice and i literally got 0 kills with it both times
laugh.gif
. Kind of embarrassing.

what, were you in a cage match?
laugh.gif

but like sigma said just aim for the red squares. I honestly can't believe you got 0 kills.
laugh.gif

Oh, and curving bullets are on par with commando ghost knives, martyrdom grenades that fall off of rooftops in your direction and invulnerable last stand.

For the people talking about bullets following you around corners... That's how they made the game, your body is attracted by bullets. If they weren't,the game would be too difficult for casual players. Best way to see this is watch how far the crosshairs are from a person when they die by steady aim in awinning killcam. Its a very different gameplay when the bullets shoot straight instead of follow hitboxes. Counterstrike is a perfect example where the bulletsdon't follow hitboxes.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

pros- more titles emblems and challenges and that awesome new LOGO! smh.

cons- all weapon attachments go away, have to start from scratch.

it's great if you want something new with the game, it keeps it fresh and gives you something to work for. and it enables you to discover other weapon/perk combos that you would never use before.

The only pro for me is that you get extra class slots.
5 aint enough especially since you aint sneaking nowhere with a big !@@ stinger on your back so you need at least two slots with coldblooded.
One for anti air and at least one more for generally just going under the radar

i had got a chopper gunner in derail, i find a cool little spot behind a cinderblock and call in my chopper gunner. i get 3 quick kills. then the joint stopshooting, but the crosshairs were still moving around. i was staring to freak out thought my controller was busted. then i get the server expired/timed outmessege and we back in the lobby
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
i was highly upset, my dad was like whats your problem. i ran a couple games with that 'the office' catin ffa. game is funny and too easy at times.

acr+silencer = hot lava

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

For the people talking about bullets following you around corners... That's how they made the game, your body is attracted by bullets. If they weren't, the game would be too difficult for casual players. Best way to see this is watch how far the crosshairs are from a person when they die by steady aim in a winning killcam. Its a very different gameplay when the bullets shoot straight instead of follow hitboxes. Counterstrike is a perfect example where the bullets don't follow hitboxes.

that may be true... but i also think a lot of people are gettin murked via FMJ/Stopping Power Pro ... unless you're in a bunker, them bullets are goin thruthe wall.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

laugh.gif
. Kind of embarrassing.

what, were you in a cage match?
laugh.gif

but like sigma said just aim for the red squares. I honestly can't believe you got 0 kills.
laugh.gif
Oh man i didnt even realize the left toggle does nothing
embarassed.gif
. Im gonna try just aiming and just holding down R.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anybody else think chopper gunner and ac130 is way too cheap? They shouldn't have made it so easy to spot out the enemy team, like take away the red box or something...
that's why you should always have a "counter-air support" class set-up...
Air support doesn't bother me because I use cold blooded and I never shoot them down anyways. IW could have at least made it just thermal vision instead of thermal and the red box.

i don't mean so the gunner or ac130 don't spot you, but a class to take it down... chopper gunner takes 2 stingers to get taken down and ac130 2+ since it throws out 2 sets of flairs to deflect the stingers.
AC-130, Chopper Gunner, and Pavelow can all be brought down with 2 stingers. Make your AA class have Sleight of Hand and Cold Blooded, andyou'll shoot them all down on your second stinger. AC-130 can only put out flares once every 10 seconds I believe, so with sleight of hand it's easy toget the second one off.

People I play with lately are much better at shooting down harriers and then my CG. It's tougher and tougher to get that nuke.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Dudes are sleeping on the spas 12.
Joint puts in work.
Its slowly becoming my favorite shotgun.
i've gotten killed by that thing like every other time yesterday
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i started using it
pimp.gif
soooo much more effective than the AA12

Finally fell victim to some dude running around knifing while holding the care package canister
smh.gif

Damn that #%!+ is cheap

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^how effective is that? anyone try it?

You run so fast. Even on big maps you can get around a team and stab half of them in the back. It's very fun, but I can see why they are patching it.

Back
Top Bottom