The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm sort of new to this MW2 thing. I just got the game about 2 weeks ago and I play casually. I'm on level 12 right now and does anyone have any tips for me?? I'm using the SCAR right now and IDK what to use or what gun is the best to use in the game. I love to run around and shoot people, but sometimes when I know where everyone is I like to sit around and wait for people to come to me.
I mean, the SCAR is one of my favorite guns. When I play FFA, I generally use the SCAR or TAR as my primary. 9/10. I run around a lot too.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Anyone on now trying to run ground war?

I'm about to jump on what's ya GT?
i would play. but i chopped off half my damn fingernail and my damn knuckle to the white meat
mad.gif

ill probably be on later today anyway though
roll.gif
. GT: o iNSaYNe o add me

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I never understood the reasoning for including:

Noobtube
Commando Pro
Akimbo Shotguns
Heartbeat Sensor

I guarantee COD 7 will be x10 better than MW2. Infinity Ward realizes that they didn't fully test this game out before they released it. And many of the problems that people complain about will not be fixed because it's already to late.

-The Juice
grenade launchers aka "noobtubes" are used by the actual military... why not include it?

commando pro - never used it, no complaints about it.

akimbo shotguns are easy to defend against if you think. if you can't "out-class" your opponent, then your not a very good player. by out-classi mean putting together as class that can stop your opponents class. all classes are stoppable.

heartbeat sensor- is a tool for rookie players to get accustomed to the flow/patterns of the game.

How good/bad is a Pavelow? Ive always just used the Harrier, very aggressive, if you are out in the open it WILL destroy you.

Pavelow? I dont even care that its in the air.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How good/bad is a Pavelow? Ive always just used the Harrier, very aggressive, if you are out in the open it WILL destroy you.

laugh.gif

The Pavelow is the best thing flyin besides a Chopper Gunner and an AC 130.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

VaGixxer wrote:

Anyone on now trying to run ground war?

I'm about to jump on what's ya GT?
i would play. but i chopped off half my damn fingernail and my damn knuckle to the white meat
mad.gif

ill probably be on later today anyway though
roll.gif
. GT: o iNSaYNe o add me

Sent

laugh.gif

HOw many kills?

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

laugh.gif

HOw many kills?

9, i believe

Anybody else think chopper gunner and ac130 is way too cheap? They shouldn't have made it so easy to spot out the enemy team, like take away the red box orsomething...

When was the last time you all actually died by a bullet?
I usually get killed by curving bullets. I run around a corner and somehow the bullet follows me and kills me like in Wanted.

They must have that Angelina Jolie gun.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anybody else think chopper gunner and ac130 is way too cheap? They shouldn't have made it so easy to spot out the enemy team, like take away the red box or something...
that's why you should always have a "counter-air support" class set-up...

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I usually get killed by curving bullets. I run around a corner and somehow the bullet follows me and kills me like in Wanted.

I know exactly what you mean, it looks like you made it around a corner or hid behind a wall, and you still get hit.
laugh.gif

I think it has to do with lag from either you or whoever is shooting at you.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I know exactly what you mean, it looks like you made it around a corner or hid behind a wall, and you still get hit.
laugh.gif

I think it has to do with lag from either you or whoever is shooting at you.
That @#^& is so annoying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Anybody else think chopper gunner and ac130 is way too cheap? They shouldn't have made it so easy to spot out the enemy team, like take away the red box or something...
Air support doesn't bother me because I use cold blooded and I never shoot them down anyways. IW could have at least made it just thermalvision instead of thermal and the red box.

I know it's not much, but I FINALLY got my first win in a FFA....I was hyped
laugh.gif
...I had 24 kills and only died 6 times. I was using the UPM w. the reddot....

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Air support doesn't bother me because I use cold blooded and I never shoot them down anyways. IW could have at least made it just thermal vision instead of thermal and the red box.

i don't mean so the gunner or ac130 don't spot you, but a class to take it down... chopper gunner takes 2 stingers to get taken down and ac130 2+ sinceit throws out 2 sets of flairs to deflect the stingers.

i agree with a lot of things yall are sayin...

akimbo shotguns are my biggest beef... i was on terminal the other day and crouched behind a corner about to murk dude. comes around the corner, and i get oneor two rounds off before he shoots once and murks me.

i wouldnt be pissed, except... he didnt shoot anywhere near me. dude shot 2-3 feet above my head at close range... and i still died. with no bullets evencoming near me. this happens ALL the time with the akimbo shottys. just frustrating.

n00btubes or grenade launchers dont bother me as much... i do think its lame when people use nothing but those, but whatever.

my only other beef is the aircrafts... and thats only because i run-n-gun. id say 75-85% of my deaths are from being too bout it and running into some messthat i shouldnt. but whatever... i like shootin stuff.

am i the only cat that uses the UMP45 or the P90? i ALWAYS get the "most SMG kills/headshots" badge.

Back
Top Bottom