The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Teammates cutting me off has cost me two chopper gunners tonight. I need to roll with some decent players but my mic is all messed up.

Got my first nuke today on Estate
pimp.gif
then a dude on the other team has the audacity to tell me to stop care package glitching (dont even know how to do the glitch and havent they been patched already) and acquire some skill(homie went 3-18, while I went 32-3), then on the next game on underpass my homie drops another nuke
eek.gif
, that fool quickly bounced from the lobby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Teammates cutting me off has cost me two chopper gunners tonight. I need to roll with some decent players but my mic is all messed up.

Roll with the gawd...GT: YanSicK

Originally Posted by MrTracerBullet

The most annoying and worthless players are the campy snipers that play team objective games.

They never capture flags or defend/destroy objectives. All they do is camp and mess up their team's spawn.

Going 6 and 4 k/d in a domination match doesn't help your team.

If you need claymores to protect you, extra breath to line up your shot and/or thermal scope to find your targets... YOU ARE A TERRIBLE SNIPER.
Agreed, unless they are absolutely going off on the other team, they arent helping.

But thermal scope is
eek.gif
eek.gif
on snipers, you can see other players a lot more clearly than reg scope.  And might as well use it if they give you an attachment to use.  (WA2000 btw
pimp.gif
)

I dont think ill ever allow a nuke again. I cant remember that last time its happend. but once i see 11 and 0. Im on my mic saying "look for (persons name) and kill them so they dont get the nuke."

if they got the chopper gunner. i tell my team look for the green cross and get him. I just think its disrespectful for folks to get nukes when i cant do it lol.

Originally Posted by MrTracerBullet

The most annoying and worthless players are the campy snipers that play team objective games.

They never capture flags or defend/destroy objectives. All they do is camp and mess up their team's spawn.

Going 6 and 4 k/d in a domination match doesn't help your team.

If you need claymores to protect you, extra breath to line up your shot and/or thermal scope to find your targets... YOU ARE A TERRIBLE SNIPER.
don't agree. Some teammates just suck so bad that they actually lead enemies toward your spot from the side while you're hittin up the rest of they squad. My claymore has saved my life multiple times when my team would run past me to avoid gunfire.
I do agree about that one camp sniper who'll sit in the most remote corner of the map and go 4-0 because he was so far from everything and everyone.

don't agree. Some teammates just suck so bad that they actually lead enemies toward your spot from the side while you're hittin up the rest of they squad. My claymore has saved my life multiple times when my team would run past me to avoid gunfire.

Claymores are fine when youre using them for an offensive purpose. My gripe is to those "Snipers" who camp and rely on claymores to save their bums because they are too occupied with being scoped in and waiting for some dude to walk through their crosshairs.

and Amen about the sorry teammates that lead gunfire (and/or more importantly a Predator Missle) to your position by running towards you. Idiots.

SMH at people CP glitching, 10th Prestige Glitching and all other glitching and still losing.

Met a team of 10th prestiges in S&D were talking mad #+%% and my clan got out the Broom.

Next game Broom.

then they started using racial slurs and bounced. SMH

Using the riot shield in S&D is so fun, gets people so frustrated. I was using it today and got MAD XP from it. I rarely die from Riot Shields, having a grenade helps out lol.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

My new favorite thing in this game is shooting down all the aircraft, from UAVs to Harriers, to Attack Helicopters.

Easy 200-300 points each time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just the amount of frustration it brings the dudes that call it brings me joy 
glasses.gif
I LOVE shooting down UAVs
pimp.gif
I wish more people did it though
grin.gif
, some people don't even shoot down Harriers
mad.gif
Are UAVs easier to shoot down than other aircrafts? like could i just point my M16 at the UAV and shoot it down or does it have to be a launcher still?

My new favorite thing in this game is shooting down all the aircraft, from UAVs to Harriers, to Attack Helicopters.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
I've been doing that ever since the game came out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
Are UAVs easier to shoot down than other aircrafts? like could i just point my M16 at the UAV and shoot it down or does it have to be a launcher still?
launcher only. i always shoot them down and UAV jammer

Originally Posted by sole vintage

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
launcher only. i always shoot them down and UAV jammer

Ehhh I just hate that all the launchers only have one shot
laugh.gif

But as soon as I see an Aircraft you bet I switch to my "Airplane Explodes" class and shoot the $$%% out of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

SMH at people CP glitching, 10th Prestige Glitching and all other glitching and still losing.

Met a team of 10th prestiges in S&D were talking mad %$%# and my clan got out the Broom.

Next game Broom.

Using the riot shield in S&D is so fun, gets people so frustrated. I was using it today and got MAD XP from it. I rarely die from Riot Shields, having a grenade helps out lol.
its so easy to stop a person with a riot shield. when i first run into them, i just start shooting
laugh.gif
then i remember its a riot shield and either throw a semetex or flash/stun then kill them. easy as pie.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Met a team of 10th prestiges in S&D were talking mad %$%# and my clan got out the Broom.

Next game Broom.

its so easy to stop a person with a riot shield. when i first run into them, i just start shooting
laugh.gif
then i remember its a riot shield and either throw a semetex or flash/stun then kill them. easy as pie.
Sticky Grenades FTW against riot shields
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

You can shoot down a UAV with less than a full magazine from an assault rifle (with a good connection) It takes like 4 seconds of shooting your gun at it. I am surprised how few people know this and let the other team's UAVs and CUAVs just fly in the air, they give them such a good advantage

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

why is it that you can get a kill with a flashbang?
I've been wondering that myself
laugh.gif

....maybe if its a direct hit, like a dome shot with a noob tube, you die?

laugh.gif

Isnt it only in Last Stand? I think the damage for flashbangs are .1% or something and thats all you have in Last Stand.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you should try getting a head shot with a predator missile thats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Isnt it only in Last Stand? I think the damage for flashbangs are .1% or something and thats all you have in Last Stand.
laugh.gif
its also when someone is very near death as well.

-you shoot someone
-they go into last stand
-you cant see them because they are behind an object
-your teammate rushes in to steal your kill.
-teammate throws a flashbang
-kills the dude in last stand with a flashbang
-you still get the kill
-
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Speaking of last stand, i hate that %+%#
indifferent.gif
... Makin me waste my much needed bullets on my scar
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom