The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I hacked my brothers account for the 10th prestige just to see if it would work. I use it sometimes just to practice or get in the mood to play the game.......I stuck when i start playing after a day or two and it comes in handy.

Not many people say anything......i dont care anyway, im still level 66 or 67 first prestige on the one i really use.

Originally Posted by henz0

They need to patch that care package #*+% ASAP..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes having a competition to see who can call in more packages, then after the game bragging talkin about " At least we were good enough to get an emergency airdrop not a reg. package "
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
When noomsey got in that game and we both had emergency airdrops we had 4 emergency airdrops come in within 30 sec
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Lost 4 packages, highrise ftl with care packages and emergency airdrops.

The emergency air drop glitch is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

If you're not cold blooded, RIP. Does anyone know when the patch is droppin for the 360? I'm keepin this game on ice 'til the update drops.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea some1 messaged me earlier today talkin about they had a 10th prestige room open. Needless to say I didnt go. But im guessing thats the new thing this week. Its gettin ridiculous that theres something new on almost a daily basis now.
so that's what the guy was talking about....rediculous. no matter, they die just the same.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

AllenIversonFan01 said:
Yea some1 messaged me earlier today talkin about they had a 10th prestige room open. Needless to say I didnt go. But im guessing thats the new thing this week. Its gettin ridiculous that theres something new on almost a daily basis now.

Whenever I play I get at least 3 of these per day... All of them are askin for 1600 MS points or a 3 month card and stuff.... doesnt that just kill the entire point of the game?
smh.gif

Not for those losers..

How many points can you get doing that Care package glitch? I might start doing this until they patch this game
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

How many points can you get doing that Care package glitch? I might start doing this until they patch this game
laugh.gif

-The Juice

only points you'll get is from share packaging. when you do it you don't get XP from throwing your package. 

Originally Posted by JUS3

The emergency air drop glitch is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

If you're not cold blooded, RIP. Does anyone know when the patch is droppin for the 360? I'm keepin this game on ice 'til the update drops.
smh.gif
This

Originally Posted by henz0

They need to patch that care package #*+% ASAP..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes having a competition to see who can call in more packages, then after the game bragging talkin about " At least we were good enough to get an emergency airdrop not a reg. package "
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thas wen OJ backed out like nah i cant play these dudes no more

No matter what game I join, it's all care package glitch.

I play HCHQ, GW, Dem., & mainly Dom.

K/D - 1.86
W/L - 2.00+ I believe from the last time I checked.

Gt: dunksrnice

Originally Posted by r0yalty

laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
My skill at MW2 > The day your mother birthed you.

There is nothing left that I want to achieve at MW2...so I will cheat to have fun now
laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

There is nothing left that I want to achieve at MW2...so I will cheat to have fun now
laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

am i the only one that notices that people cry about EVERYTHING in this game, was playin s&d earlier this dude was like "what a ^%@#! he's using a spas" let it go, next round, "only pussys camp with the spas" i just laughed and was like "man do you %$#&@ at everything?" his response "im not cryin or nothin"

Just ended a decent session, Leveled up 4 times, bumped ratio a couple notches,

but the last couple of games got me playing on tilt.

It's hard to beat a cheat/lagger/switcher whatever you want to call it. ....I think I need a couple of days to breathe.

It might do me good to give it up MW2 for Lent, I have such a potty mouth...I'm like Constantine, I think after tonight I gotta work my way back into heaven after all the G damn's and death wishes I just thought of.

played a game yesterday with 9 ac 130s......had me feelin like what the @$*% is the point

laugh.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Derail wall glitch =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
Get a life bro. It's not that serious

Originally Posted by bballah3

Anyone play on PC?

Lets hit it.

Steam @ gam3g3ni3
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn i never played with so many nt'ers as of late, yesterday...with 11 !! i had to kick out my homeboys
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have yet to play with any of you guys...

On another note, FINALY got my k/d to 1.0. At one point it was down to .59 and for the life of me, I couldn't get it passed .64. Man that made me happy lol.

Back
Top Bottom