The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

smh.gif
@ Henz havin the same connection that this dude used...

Joseph+Ducreux.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

labrev never accepts our invites.

we'd have a pretty beasty squad if he did.....
My bad, by the time someone sends me an invite I'm already runnnin' w/ henz or my friends.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

smh.gif

Joseph+Ducreux.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I dont know what the hell is wrong with my #$%%. Maybe I need a new router

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

smh.gif

Joseph+Ducreux.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I dont know what the hell is wrong with my #$%%. Maybe I need a new router
Who is your ISP? I swear I'm at a disadvantage using TWC
smh.gif

Yo does anyone else go nuke hunting when they see someone with a grip of kills and no deaths? Lol. I don't care what more I'm playing and what's going on, if I see someone with a high kill count I'm throwing on my Speed setting up and hauling %@% around the map til I find whoever is about to go nuclear. There should be an Accolade called crisis averted for stopping someone with 20+ kills in a row lol.

Fellas, try a firmware update on your guy's routers
smile.gif
did wonders for my connection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

@RavageBX

There is a challenge for stopping someone with a 10+ streak. I got that the other day.
Which one is that? Buzzkill?

smile.gif
pimp.gif

93a25cdeada1067a031a430d023949e424b906e.gif
Expound.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

@RavageBX

There is a challenge for stopping someone with a 10+ streak. I got that the other day.
Which one is that? Buzzkill?
No, that is everytime you kill an enemy that is on a killstreak.  This was an actual challenge that gave me XP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

smile.gif
pimp.gif
Good looks im going to try this, my joint is pretty old..

I'm having trouble finding the software on the linksys site, its giving me a windows DL i need MAC.

If anyone wants to help me find the firmware I have the Linksys WRT54G & its version 5
nerd.gif

I was just in a game with a speed mod/hack. It was like lag but not lag.

Now I am in another game, not as fast, but it does seem like I am running much quicker (and no, it is not Lightweight/Marathon/Commando. I do have that on, but that is not the reason, I can tell a difference in the speed).

Originally Posted by bkmac

I was just in a game with a speed mod/hack. It was like lag but not lag.

Now I am in another game, not as fast, but it does seem like I am running much quicker (and no, it is not Lightweight/Marathon/Commando. I do have that on, but that is not the reason, I can tell a difference in the speed).

I was in one last night...I had 6 kills in 10 seconds it was absurd...

Literally could go through the entire map in 5 seconds

23h9lzq.jpg

51-6...and my team lost.
smh.gif

We were winning but dude who went 51 and 11 called in a nuke towards the end...I called in 2 AC130's but didn't have nuke equipped.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I got a game winning kill cam with an rpg to a dudes *** last night
laugh.gif
(no ayo)

laugh.gif

My homie had one where stuck a semtex on a guys crotch for the winning kill.  @!!@ was hilarious.

[h1]http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1073302p1.html[/h1]

[h1]
Report: Trouble Brewing At Developer Infinity Ward
[/h1][h2]
Security shows up unexpectedly at studio late tonight.
[/h2]

March 1, 2010
 - Famed Call of Duty developers Infinity Ward appear to be in some serious trouble with publisher Activision

G4 reports a source close to the situation saying "a bunch of bouncer-types" showed up unexpectedly earlier tonight at the Los Angeles-based studio and refused to explain why they were there. The mood at the office during that time was described as "freaked out" and "confused." Details about what exactly went on tonight have yet to surface, however. 

Two names being tossed around are Infinity Ward heads Vince Zampella and Jason West, both of whom were not seen by the rest of the staff throughout the day as they reportedly met with Activision this morning. 

While there have been no confirmed reports of layoffs at this time, West's professional LinkedIn profile suggests he has been let go.
nerd.gif
It's been a weird day for gaming.

Returned my copy of COD: MW2 back to Gamefly last Saturday. Final Fantasy 13 is coming soon. So I will be playing that instead. COD was fun while it lasted. Peace
pimp.gif

-The Juice

labrev, I'm usually rocking w. kobra kai and henzo...lol

you was at the dashboard!

smh.

lol @ the lag games

I stayed in one just for !*%*% and giggles...

did decent, too

Back
Top Bottom