The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I agree, the spawn system is dumb

apparently, by "it depends on where your enemies are" they mean, spawning INFRONT of an enemy, then he knifes you.

I've spawned into crossfire before....as in, spawn directly infront of 3 or 4 enemies that are shooting...

also, it seems like the spawning has more to do with who killed you and where they were...

like, you automatically spawn around the corner from your killer.

HEY!

I'm trying to learn quick scoping and drag shotting with the sniper. Can we get an NT quick scoping match later today, say around 6 pm est? This is only for fun and to help the NT snipers better their skills. If someone knows how to drag shot I could use the tips.

rules for a quick scope match:
-map: rust
-can only quick scope NO HARD SCOPING (taking a breathe/waiting for targets while scoped)
-no heart beat sensors
-no ARs/SMGs etc (obviously)

if people are down reply to this thread or send me a message on Xbox. I can use all the practice I can get.

gamertag: CMDR Kutyacokof

-The Juice

That's what I'm thinking. I think the spawn system is set up for revenge killing, but then other times it will spawn you clear on the other side of the map. Oh well, I'm still playing so it isnt that bad obviously.

I other news, 9 more Harriers until I get my 50 and I can finally prestige. I don't like getting too comfortable at lvl 70, the AK is too tempting
laugh.gif

What sensitivity are you using?

sidenote: has anyone noticed how many more RPGs are being used recently? Especially in wasteland.

Originally Posted by JDocs

sidenote: has anyone noticed how many more RPGs are being used recently? Especially in wasteland.
this directed towards me?

I play on 6 but I heard if you are trying to drag shot you should up it to 7

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

HEY!

I'm trying to learn quick scoping and drag shotting with the sniper. Can we get an NT quick scoping match later today, say around 6 pm est? This is only for fun and to help the NT snipers better their skills. If someone knows how to drag shot I could use the tips.

-can only quick scope NO HARD SCOPING (taking a breathe/waiting for targets while scoped)
-no heart beat sensors

if people are down reply to this thread or send me a message on Xbox. I can use all the practice I can get.

-The Juice

I would be down for this but my live ran out yesterday.

I would use the ACOG scope though.

Me and one of my buddies started using RPG's a few weeks ago as our secondary, it's
pimp.gif
, especially in domination. But I usually only bring it out for campers/tubers.

Originally Posted by JDocs

this directed towards me?

I play on 6 but I heard if you are trying to drag shot you should up it to 7

-The Juice
Yea, most tutorials and things on youtube say that the higher the better. WingsOfRedemption uses 10 sens (highest I've heard so far), but ya having it between 7-9 is probably optimal for quick/drag scoping.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Me and one of my buddies started using RPG's a few weeks ago as our secondary, it's
pimp.gif
Ya I like bringing it out to defend flags (dom or CTF), and for HQ Pro. Two RPGs in the HQ and its over and sometimes throw it on in wasteland if there are nubs in the server. My defense is impregnable with any AR with noob tube + RPG + C4, scavenger/danger close/scrambler

HEY!

-no heart beat sensors

-The Juice

I'm trying to learn too, I've gotten a couple of good ones recently. Not dragging, just keeping the person in your crosshairs and slight zooming

CE0 Mal wrote:
pimp.gif
Dudes get heated whenever I use RPG's in Search. I'm almost at 800 kills w/ it.
pimp.gif

But with bigger levels comes better campers/boosters/etc.
I can say I'm ready for some new levels though.!

Lets run a match someone
Gamertag: JUMUNGEE

i run with
AK-47 Red Tiger w/ FMJ & Red Dot/
AA-12 w/ FMJ/
Semtex- Flash
Stopping Power Pro/
Commando Pro

pimp.gif

My connection has been acting up lately smh.

I played a few games with Henz last night, started of the first few well then the last two everyone is skipping all over the place. Started off 1 and 6 in the next game, I just shut the damn thing off.
indifferent.gif

*calls IP.

for the quick scopers, i did one game with this guy who was really good at it and he told me to aim left, tried it that night it worked but it didnt work the next time i did it the next day lol

HEY!

-no heart beat sensors

-The Juice
Once again I want to get a NT private quick scope match around 6 pm est

reply here if you are down or send a message via xbox

gamertag: CMDR Kutyacokov

I wish there was a practice mode on MW2 ala Halo 2. Where it wouldnt count towards your rank.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I wish there was a practice mode on MW2 ala Halo 2. Where it wouldnt count towards your rank.
-The Juice
Private match?
That's our only option.

But in Halo they have "Team Skirmish" were you play TDM with other people around the U.S. but none of the points counted.

-The Juice

I got red rings and my live expired FML
tired.gif

I've been fiending to play even though I'm not amazing.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

CE0 Mal wrote:
pimp.gif
Dudes get heated whenever I use RPG's in Search. I'm almost at 800 kills w/ it.
pimp.gif

There's a way to see how many kills you have with weapons?  I've passed the1200 rpg kill challenge a long time ago, can I see how many kills I actually have with the rpg?

for the ppl that play hardcore have u guys seen the reach of the shotgun attachment on assault riffles?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

for the ppl that play hardcore have u guys seen the reach of the shotgun attachment on assault riffles?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WILL be unlocked before the end of the day. Thank you GOOD SIR!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i wish they would re-release the cod4 maps on mw2. i miss frag x3
smokin.gif
 it so much easier to get killstreaks
indifferent.gif

i swear i died to grenades atleast twice more times than guns in COD4
laugh.gif

and i doubt that FAL glitch is going to get big...

Back
Top Bottom