The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Will def download once I'm home from work.

Ayo Henz.....[chappelle show prince]assemble the crew[/chappelle show prince]

Originally Posted by jayt206

Anyone play the new maps yet? I'm still debatin whether its worth my $15. Anyone know of a points generator??

Those joints are 15 ????
roll.gif
such a joke

SMH I bought some microsoft points and when I try to redeem the code it says the card wasn't activated at the register... I have my receipt with me right here and it was!

SMH I bought some points from bestbuy and when i try to put in the code it says it wasn't activated at register... clearly they were i have the receipt

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

SMH I bought some points from bestbuy and when i try to put in the code it says it wasn't activated at register... clearly they were i have the receipt

i believe redeeming any codes is broken to

call microsoft it just might be the marketplace servers

SMH I bought some microsoft points and when I try to redeem the code it says the card wasn't activated at the register... I have my receipt with me right here and it was!
Same thing happened to my boy he was heated. 
On another note, how does this double XP work? I didn't notice any type of double XP being added to my scores earlier
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol I swear I almost caught a homicide charge at gamestop today . 3 damn times i bought microsoft points tried to redeem them, had an error come up and exchanged them. 3 seperate trips to gamestop looking like a fiend. now that i finally got some working ones the downoload is taking 50 mins!!!!
smh.gif

I have to ask, why make a trip out to the store when you can purchase points off amazon for retail and receive the code immediately after check out? lol

^^lol. idk. Its like 2 mins away and it seems like so many things could go wrong buying them on amazon or ebeay and waiting for the email. I THOUGHT buying them in the store would be simple, apparentley not.

Yeah, I'm gonna go to the gym and if this still doesn't work I'm gonna be HEATED

I'm gonna call up microsoft and complain about how I pay for xbox live as opposed to PSN because it's not supposed to have these issues. They will give me some free points or a free month.. i'm getting something out of them.

And there is no double XP yet
frown.gif

And there is no double XP yet
frown.gif
Me and another NTer were running and it was doing double xp.....

Took a while to get used to these maps and know where all the ins and outs were. Pretty cool.

Overgrown
pimp.gif
my map
pimp.gif

Crash too. New maps are pfff
pimp.gif

I'll be on later, just get off after 3 hours of nonstop. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ayo Henz.....[chappelle show prince]assemble the crew[/chappelle show prince]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

but yeah, the xbox marketplace is busted right now. cant redeem any points purchased via retailers... im pretty sure its just overloaded. a homie said he tried 4 times and it worked. ive tried 5 and it hasnt worked yet. smh.

to the homie asking "why buy from a store?" ... i had a BB gift card. otherwise, i probably wouldnt have even bothered.

finally got on and played the new maps. joints are pretty nice. i like em cause there big but are constructed in a way that allows for lots of close quater-midrange firefights. i hate maps that are huge with no cover or ones that have cover in a centralized location.
Also double xp is appreciated!!!

Having trouble redeeming my code as well, I'm even on their website trying to add it to my account and the page comes up as not found.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom