The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Damn, the double XP part is mad disappointing. It doesn't double challenge points, only kills and it only works in the new maps, which would be fine if you could choose the game you liked (in my case normal team deathmatch). Instead it's all mixed and you gotta play all kinds objective games, which I don't like. I remember in COD4 when the map pack came out, the double XP weekend was for all game modes and the old maps as well. What a bummer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do not see what the problem is with redeeming points? I just logged onto Xbox Live, went to the market place.. bought my points and downloaded the map pack.

i had to take my moms to the e-r, but all next week im off work for spring break...

you already know

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Damn, the double XP part is mad disappointing. It doesn't double challenge points, only kills and it only works in the new maps, which would be fine if you could choose the game you liked (in my case normal team deathmatch). Instead it's all mixed and you gotta play all kinds objective games, which I don't like. I remember in COD4 when the map pack came out, the double XP weekend was for all game modes and the old maps as well. What a bummer.

qft, but its not that bad im digging salvage and crash

Originally Posted by Mister Negative
Why you keep coming in here though?

We get it, you like bad company more and think this game is trash, why come in her then? Getting annoying as hell.

UNC's playing right now so I think I'm done for today.
glasses.gif

Today’s Xbox LIVE issues – Modern Warfare 2, Matchmaking, and Billing.

Through a process failure on our part, the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package was released this morning before the Title Update (TU) for MW2 was available.

Unfortunately, the Stimulus Package doesn’t function correctly without the TU. Once they had been released out of order, it wasn’t a simple thing for us to resolve. For a couple of hours the result was unpredictable but most people couldn’t get into a game through matchmaking. In technical terms, it was a big hairball that we had to unwind.

The TU and Matchmaking issues were resolved shortly after 11AM Pacific. Unfortunately, we’re still working through some billing issues. These are primarily around the redeeming of POSA cards – POSA stands for “Point of Sale Activation

new maps are pretty good...wish double XP worked on all match types though, playing mixed matches is kinda annoying

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

new maps are pretty good...wish double XP worked on all match types though, playing mixed matches is kinda annoying
tomorrow double xp is getting added to all game types

from fourzerotwo twitter

Spawn points are ehhh, noticed it earlier.

I don't know why but I keep getting put in with dudes and noobtubes
smh.gif

If they start then I noobtube them back and fix that but I don't wanna be stuck doing that every match
laugh.gif

Got on for one match a few minutes ago and got ran up on (nh) by 10 prestige dudes.....and the team I was with wasn't helping out either.

With that being said, Henz, better be getting that group started up tomorrow, I wanna win again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

tomorrow double xp is getting added to all game types

from fourzerotwo twitter

will the new maps be in the regular TDM gametype?

Back
Top Bottom