The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

smh.gif
damn Henz
laugh.gif

Wasn't there to witness it tho... -_-

Henz maybe it was that bop u was talkin bout las nite hahaha

Rafool u were Baby Lucifer the other nite?

Im Mookie Wilson .. wasnt talkin that much cause my daughter was sleepin on the couch

I swear friday nite we didnt lose at all when i was on

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ Tonight, I might play better when im drunk
laugh.gif

First I did this (my highest ever)
osvea0.jpg

Then after a few more games I said !+%* it ima try for my first nuke ( i never equip it ).. We got rundown and the chopper gunner did work
pimp.gif

rlid87.jpg

24ywnpl.jpg

I was mad nervous while I was in the gunner thinking someone was gonna kill me, but I caught their spawn and it was a wrap

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to have been the bop...had you feeling invincible...

laugh.gif
@ how excited you were when shorty was on her way...

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Yeah Treyarch is cool but the IW games have always been more fun to me.

Plus I'm not really into the idea of using the older weapons...1970's #!@$ should be alright though.

The funny thing is that most of the guns used in MW2 were made in the 70's-80's so there will be lots of modern weapons to choose from. For example, the AUG

eek.gif

damn henz. i saw you online... shouldve hollered. i only ran a couple matches before i passed out, but i was smashing.

i think ive finally got this run-n-gun down to a science. silencer/slight of hand pro + cold blooded + ninja ... and im practically invisible as i run around the maps. im consistently getting Juggernaut (highest k/d) nowadays.... feels good, real good.

Spoiler [+]
2uptens.png

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I still haven't gotten a nuke.
smh.gif

i feel your pain..i got 1 nuke
eyes.gif
and was1 kill away from my 2nd nuke on crash until some kid came around and sniped me
tired.gif
i literally yelled mad loud and woke up my son and my girl

Running with you dudes is mad confusin when half the team got blank names.
roll.gif

*plays Kid Cudi - In My Zone"

i was smashing an hour or two ago. worst game i had was like 17-7.

im off to chief and watch cartoons. ill be online after/during To Catch a Predator. gt: jdzzl02, hit me... also, info on the gamertag hax0r?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

three letters for owning
r.p.d.
+ extended mag. 
pimp.gif
if you need extended mags on an rpd.... your accuracy must be something awful
My accuracy is fine, I just use the extended mag to have fun because messing around > playing seriously in mw2 lately.  I go into hardcore matches and just fire off rounds for no reason just to let everyone know I have the extended mag on a machine gun.
laugh.gif

So blank name dudes just say "Killed By _____," or "__ Killed __"?? What if two blank guy names are 'boosting' it won't show up on the kill list??
nerd.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

So blank name dudes just say "Killed By _____," or "__ Killed __"?? What if two blank guy names are 'boosting' it won't show up on the kill list??
nerd.gif
alien.gif

it would just show the type of gun in the middle of 2 blanks
laugh.gif
, or the headshot symbol

nerd.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
, or the headshot symbol

Man i noticed that too when i would look it just be the gun then some name i was like $*#? then i realized. 

And when you left that game it just said "Timed Out"

i hate playing with you no name cats
laugh.gif
i remember i wasted a whole clip on dude wondering why he wasnt dieing. dude was like "why are you shooting me?" lulz

norm, though

^yo i was doin the same thing haha

but ima need to get my name blank like that lemme know how

nerd.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
, or the headshot symbol
smh.gif
at that French dude who was going off when me you and ski were running the other day. And is anyone else not feeling the new maps? That apartment map is garbage and that storm map gives me a headache 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

smh.gif
at that French dude who was going off when me you and ski were running the other day. And is anyone else not feeling the new maps? That apartment map is garbage and that storm map gives me a headache 

laugh.gif
that *#%% was comedy, $*% was he saying.

I think the new maps are cool, with the exception of overgrown which is an old one.. But I do get annoyed with bailout sometimes

Back
Top Bottom