The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'll paypal someone $5 if they share their map pack with me.

what you mean share?...

anyway...im bout to be on in a bit...about to +!!@ up a crackin' homemade burrito...
mad.gif
pimp.gif

i was playing terrible in the first few games we played with those SAVAGES yesterday. like 5-16 type games. hadnt been in a game with so many tubers and campers in a minute.

laugh.gif

ill probably be runnin after the game. holla.

I try not to let these racist lames get to me, simply because it's the internet and they would %#%## out face to face. But I was on last night (I was already pissed from class earlier) and this dude said "Come on n___. Do something. I'll whoop you like my granddaddy did a hundred years ago" For some reason that got to me. I had to turnoff my 360 and go outside for a few minutes
smh.gif
smh.gif
But I'll be on later. Probably all night since I only have one class tomorrow
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ Nick.. The chopper gunner came out he was like " yooo I think im about to get it ".. Then the rest of us just kept him posted about where the enimies were.. Good +*%$..

Me & Rafool gon be on after the suns game
nerd.gif

I wasn't, I aint gone lie. I kept tryna get enemies to chase me upstairs so they'd find him in the tub in the mansion. 

Originally Posted by LAW777

Thats why you a clown
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Aint gone lie, I was on the super hate tip.

every time I got killed on the steps, I was like ++@%! A few more steps and they woulda found him. If he got killed at like 24-0 I woulda been like...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I'm the super hater. 

Got a nuke the other night on Storm. Got those stairs on lock in the middle warehouse, claymore + scavenger, word to NYCBaller34
pimp.gif
props to him.

27wuexw.jpg

pimp.gif
david

i went 15 - 0 the other day in overgrown with claymores and scavenger
laugh.gif
till i %$$#%# up and dude knifed me
smh.gif
smh.gif

but they kept runnin up the stairs
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Got my first nuke today(well legit, other was from a care package) Got it on rundown. So beast controlled the middle building like a champ.
pimp.gif

question:
how come sometimes... ill be minding my own business and get ready to fire off some rounds at a dude, and it will randomly do a melee/knife attack? like, im not clicking the thumbstick at all. i used to think i was just mashing the buttons/thumbstick too hard, but today i was standing still and wasnt even touching the right thumbstick... and it still performs the home run swing with the knife.

doesnt happen that often.... but it stopped me short of my chopper today and i was heated. shlts mad frustrating. am i the only one who has this happen?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

question:
how come sometimes... ill be minding my own business and get ready to fire off some rounds at a dude, and it will randomly do a melee/knife attack? like, im not clicking the thumbstick at all. i used to think i was just mashing the buttons/thumbstick too hard, but today i was standing still and wasnt even touching the right thumbstick... and it still performs the home run swing with the knife.

doesnt happen that often.... but it stopped me short of my chopper today and i was heated. shlts mad frustrating. am i the only one who has this happen?

your control is likely messed up...

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm off of COD/XBL until Wednesday/Thursday. Need to crack down on finals, I moved it to my car. Yes it is that serious
kansas, though

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

question:

your control is likely messed up...

maybe so. im probably just a moron.

my homie had another theory tho.. he says the game has some kind of "auto-attack" when youre engaged with an enemy and you have no ammo/need to reload. like, you have 3 bullets left and youre trying to spray an enemy running towards you... you empty the clip and since youre still mashing on the right trigger, it melee's because the gun has no bullets in the chamber.... and thats your last line of defense/attack.

thats his theory. i dont give it much credence, but i do notice it happens more often when i roll with the M16... and get caught in between bursts.

then again, im probably just a moron and subconsciously mashing on the thumbstick in a pre-death-induced panic.

shout to the NT homies for mashin again tonight... we got ran those last couple matches, but i blame that on them dudes boosting and the fact that we were all waiting for mcdonalds to open.

ill be runnin this afternoon.

Got my 2nd nuke after you and Dub got off, just me & bedrock playing... We were losing before I got my chopper gunner too
pimp.gif
.. went 40-2

We were playing against some dudes from BAMA and they had won 2 games in a row before I got it so they were talking mad +@*@.. After I got it I was like "Gators +++%$ " they were
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Got my first nuke today(well legit, other was from a care package) Got it on rundown. So beast controlled the middle building like a champ.
pimp.gif

Wait... What?
indifferent.gif

2z65e1s.jpg

Ever since I got a blank name people seem to think that's how I'm good
smh.gif

One idiot sent me a message saying reported bc you hacked your harrier after my harrier put in work
roll.gif

I got like 10 different messages from people reporting me and leaving the games getting butt hurt.
laugh.gif

I had like 50 kills on TD earlier
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom