The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Rafool

If you have bad aim and you're running with us, expect 20 points every time.
laugh.gif

Btw, if I don't have a silencer on but I have cold-blooded as a perk do I show up on the radar when I fire?

If not it really seems like it every time I watch the kill cam after I fire....

Yep...they only way to never show up is to use a combo of both...

If you use cold blooded with no silencer you wont come up when the uav comes in but you will once you shoot...

If you use a silencer w/o cold blooded, you wont come up when you shoot but if the enemy team has a uav up you will show up on the map...

Cold Blooded is a must on MW2 with Scavenger
pimp.gif

Anybody trying to play on XBOX360 add me GT BLaCKJamesBond7 my K/D is 1.31

sole vintage wrote:
tejb is really good
To be completely honest that wasn't anywhere near impressive. Dude was playing with a bunch of new people. Half of his team wasn't even level 50 yet.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

To be completely honest that wasn't anywhere near impressive. Dude was playing with a bunch of new people. Half of his team wasn't even level 50 yet.

check his other videos . this video was made when Modern Warfare came out

YO!
laugh.gif

Mayor and I were playing and randomly picked up two dudes that were funny as hell
laugh.gif

One was from ATL, said he was tipsy bc he went to his boys bday party.

Said he had church in the morning and I quote, "Man I got church in the mornin, imma sleep in the clothes I got on now so when I wake up I'm ready for church"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every time he talked it was straight comedy, but we went for like 3 hours straight without a win too
smh.gif

Too much laughing
laugh.gif

Finally got a win after 3 hours
pimp.gif

that chris smoove dude isnt that bad. he's got a few videos that are pretty dope.

doesnt surprise me that he was gettin sonned in this video. when you try to do something specific (like get a nuke) instead of just playing the game, you tend to play out of character. at least i do. his team was getting served up until he got that killstreak. if he would have gotten stopped at 24 kills, his team still would have lost. so fucck a nuke.

but i can only get like 18-19 kills on the reg... so i dont see myself getting 25 any time soon. all i play is deathmatch tho... seems like most people get it on domination or FFA.

the claymore kill towards the end was clutch tho. Team Claymore in full effect.

just watched that other video.... that dude DID WORK with the chopper gunner. he got like 15 kills with that joint. scrapyard is a nice map for air support, its real easy to rack up kills if you could stay in the air like he did. my choppers always seem to get clapped quick tho. smh.

question about heartbeat sensors. i always run with ninja pro, so im invisible. im just trying to figure out how invisible i am. so... when i have ninja pro equipped, am i completely invisible on the sensor (shows no dot at all)? or does it just hide that i am the enemy (still shows white dot, but no red indicator)?

i ask, because i watch a lot of my kill cams... and it seems like dudes have murked me before with help from the sensor. and with my setup (silencer/commando/ninja) they shouldnt have even known i was there. if it still shows me as a white dot, itd be pretty easy to for them to see "theres 4 white dots on my sensor but only 3 green friendlies on the radar" ... and find me that way.

its probably just coincidence that they make a b-line and run up on me when im creepin... but i just thought id ask.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

just watched that other video.... that dude DID WORK with the chopper gunner. he got like 15 kills with that joint. scrapyard is a nice map for air support, its real easy to rack up kills if you could stay in the air like he did. my choppers always seem to get clapped quick tho. smh.

question about heartbeat sensors. i always run with ninja pro, so im invisible. im just trying to figure out how invisible i am. so... when i have ninja pro equipped, am i completely invisible on the sensor (shows no dot at all)? or does it just hide that i am the enemy (still shows white dot, but no red indicator)?

i ask, because i watch a lot of my kill cams... and it seems like dudes have murked me before with help from the sensor. and with my setup (silencer/commando/ninja) they shouldnt have even known i was there. if it still shows me as a white dot, itd be pretty easy to for them to see "theres 4 white dots on my sensor but only 3 green friendlies on the radar" ... and find me that way.

its probably just coincidence that they make a b-line and run up on me when im creepin... but i just thought id ask.
you don't show up on the baby monitor at all. Was wondering about it too, but nah

whenever i play, there is always noise going on in my house leading to serious distractions; do any of you guys run headphones and if so, do you notice an improvement with overall game play? i am thinking about getting some turtle beach headphones for the ps3. any input is appreciated!

nyckone wrote:
whenever i play, there is always noise going on in my house leading to serious distractions; do any of you guys run headphones and if so, do you notice an improvement with overall game play? i am thinking about getting some turtle beach headphones for the ps3. any input is appreciated!

Turtle Beaches are worth every penny. They give you a big advantage when you're playing.

Get the PX21.

I have both the P21's and the X41's for the PS3, and the X41's are not worth the jump in price.

PX21's will really help you out.

Played this @*!# from about midnight till 5 am
smh.gif
I told that dude DARK THE GHOST that the Shoulder Clap Coalition would body him. Son went on a rant for a good 3 matches
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And tell me why my son Mookie was drunk as hell and was doing way better than me
laugh.gif

i couldnt believe i was playin with dark the ghost after that night mayor was talkin !%*@ the whole time ...

i think i play better when im drunk tho

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Get the PX21.

I have both the P21's and the X41's for the PS3, and the X41's are not worth the jump in price.

PX21's will really help you out.

Is the PX21 the wireless joints?

I have the wired Turtle Beach headsets and theres way too many damn wires. The extra money for the cordless woudve been worth it.

^^^co-sign the wires create so much clutter but I think when you go wireless you lose some sound quality compared to wired ones

Back
Top Bottom